Straight or Curly hair?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Straight or Curly hair?

• Curly long
    • Curly short
    • Straight Long
    • Straight Short

WHich do you perfer on yourself and others

And for guys, which do you prefer on a female?

i prefer hair as oppsed to the bold look, but it would be impossibe for me to answer if i like it short or long, it depends on the girl

:type:

• 7 months later...

Well my hair went wavy went I got older I rather have straight hair like I did when I was younger It's easy to do straight hair curly wavy hair you have to work on your hair so your hair will look nice. Most woman have curly wavy hair 65% woman have curly hair . I dont really care if guy has straight or curly hair.

unfortunate and as ridiculous as it is.. my CRAZY, thick and completely out of control dark curly hair as caused me so much pain and agony that i've been straightening it every day for almost 10 years .. and that in itself is incredibly annoying.

i can't wait for the day when i can embrace these curls and not give a fuck about wondering if it's too "big" or "loud" or what not. i know it's beautiful but i when i see all these girl out w/ silky, straight locks i cant help but be envious.