Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drugs, please read

No doubt bro, I'll be sure to make it out to Spirit

And dragon, thanks bro......I didnt have a life threatening tragedy happen to me like it did ant to stop all the drugs and whatever, it just got old to me. The whole staying up for days, feeling like shit all the time, walking around clubs looking like a zombie looking for sugar to wake myself out of my k-hole.......

Now its just about the enjoyment and the love for the music. Maybe because I got jaded or whatever........I dunno, but I enjoy partying sober a hell of a lot more then constantly being all fucked up.

peace, love, and support

awesome man .. i hope more people can read your posting kid .. ten thumbs up .. (well u know .. five people .. two thumbs each .. hehe)

take care my friend

peace

the MASK

My condolences Ant...

Probably don't remember me. I met you once a long time ago at Exit. I hear where you are coming from. And for the people on here who blew up saying it is not the drug and it is the user... And talking shit about Anthony because he mentioned it on a message board. I believe he is somewhat close to people on the board, or has aquantances on the board, has people on the board who frequent his sets, and is also spreading the word via ( CLUBPLANET ) cause it was a CLUB/PARTY drug that caused this death. It is amazing how some people on here have posted things about friends deaths. Wether it was from an accident, drug use, murder, whatever the circumstance was. And then talk shit about the reasons for him posting it on here. Some people go about things in different ways. Sometimes it feels better to vent about something to total strangers than it does to vent to people you know. Some people on here are so hypocritical it is sickening.

Ant - I have been in your situation before. The only difference is after a family member of mine was clinically pronounced dead twice, they were able to revive him both times. And I am lucky enough to still have my father in my life. After 12 years of alchoholism, being on his death bed 2 times. He has been sober for the past 6 years.

The message. Yeah we all either party here and there now, or have partied with certain substances at one time or another. But if you know someone has a problem. Sometimes there is nothing you can do about it. Someone is not going to stop something unless they are ready to stop. But one thing you can do is approach the person, approach someone in the persons family make people aware. Make the person themself aware. And be responsible enough to not mess with the stuff that the person is trying to stay away from right in front of that person.

and your a Winner ! :ghey:

..it funny how some straight edgers seem to be some of the most close minded and judgemental people walking the face of this earth .

lol its funny buddy, how u make assumptions without knowing people. dont be a hypocrite, coz it seems that ur the judgmental one. :)

lol its funny buddy, how u make assumptions without knowing people. dont be a hypocrite, coz it seems that ur the judgmental one. :)

LMAO :lol3: .... "drugs are for losers, period" .....you just described yourself in the quote stated above .

..your not entirely wrong , I myself know lots of scum bags who do drugs , but at the same time i know many kool, down to earth people ....so my advice to you is to possibly be a lil more Open minded and non critical

...it's good for the soul .

LMAO :lol3: .... "drugs are for losers, period" .....you just described yourself in the quote stated above .

...it's good for the soul .

lol why do u keep making assumptions?

drugs = losers.. losers take drugs THE END

why dont u pick on that too?

but i do agree with you to some extent. if u wanan do drugs, thats ur business, as long as other people dont get hurt. however, people who dont know much about drugs, and wind up ODing are stupid. and ur not the only one who has friends who do grugs, so lets not talk about being open minded. not trying to start anything, its a message board and a discussion. :)

lol why do u keep making assumptions?

why dont u pick on that too?

but i do agree with you to some extent. if u wanan do drugs, thats ur business, as long as other people dont get hurt. however, people who dont know much about drugs, and wind up ODing are stupid. and ur not the only one who has friends who do grugs, so lets not talk about being open minded. not trying to start anything, its a message board and a discussion. :)

It's not a matter of picking on you so don't take offense ...Whoever says that people who consumes does drugs is a loser , is in my opinion a Duche Bag and someone who most prob thinks he's superior to others in general ... aka the Cop symptom .

You play with fire you can get burned ......some people lack a self control mechanism , hence tragedies occur ...it may seem cold in my part but "Survival of the fittest" is what i sometimes compare People & Drugs with .

:)

• 3 weeks later...
wish we had more people like u....on this board....guess I'll have to wait until Halloween.....

peace

the POLLO

LOL!!!!! that was the funniest post i have ever read dude.... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

sorry to resurface this thread but i was in california/vegas the week that thread was up so i didnt get to see it until a friend sent me the link...

sorry to anthony n.. it sucks losing people close to you.. but like pollo said he's in a better place... good luck with the spirit gig...

come on with you, i would like to see you deal with a person who was like a big bro... give the kid a break. some people are unreal i hope people on this board rip you apart for picking on him. i hope he comes back to haunt you. he was just trying to reach a few people and tell them how fragile life is. very uncool man , but you have to expect this from message boards i guess

He's not even worth the time it would take to rip on him. Anthony, sorry for your loss, I've been there and its devestating. But on a positive note, congrats on your new residency....keep your spirits up :)

Steve

thanks again for the 4390837087 time, i appreciate the support. its gonna be weird not having him at spirit this fri, he never missed a spot when i started a residency there. i know he will be there in SPIRIT though doing his guido fist pumps lol. hope every1 comes out to support this fri gonna be a great nite me n johnny vicious.. his 2 fav djs lol

ant