Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drugs, please read

damn ur all so f%&&*ing cruel!!

italianp .. go back and read the thread . and u will find out that that pollo dude is outta of line .. attacking anthony when he just lost a friend .. and attacking everyone else .. he is outta control and has soo much anger .. i duno why

peace

the MASK

Anthony, sorry to hear about your friend. The loss of a loved one is the hardest thing one can deal with in life, and it makes it even harder when it was due to something as careless as drugs. Your friend will be in my thoughts.

And thank you for spreading your positive message to everyone :) .

sorry to hear that ant, nobody deserves to lose their lives early just for the sake of a good night

I've basically been clean for over two years now from the drug scene and I really enjoy myself partying sober (well, maybe a drink or four doesnt hurt), but you're so right when you talk about how rediculous it is when you see thousands of people cracked out on g, e, tina, oxy, k, whatever.

What you're doing is a good thing...

good luck with djing cuz. announce it somewhere when you'll be in the city next and I'll come to check it out

THANKS EVERY1 FOR UR SUPPORT, I MYSELF HAVE BEEN SOBER OVER 2 YRS

THOSE OF U WHO KNOW ME KNOW KNOW I MIGHT HAVE ENDED UP NEXT TO HIM. THANK GOD FOR MY GIRL WHO SHOWED ME WHAT LIFE REALLY HAS TO OFFER. I FEEL I CAN PREACH BECAUSE I WENT THROUGH ALL THAT BULLSHIT WAKING UP IN THE E.R. ECT... RIGHT NOW IM WORKING ON WAYS TO REACH KIDS(HIGH SCHOOLS) HAVING GONE THROUGH THIS FIRST HAND.

THANKS AGAIN EVERY1, I HOPE ANY NJ HEADS CAN MAKE IT OUT TO THE TRIBUTE TONITE @ EUPHORIA...

JON IL KEEP U POSTED JULY 23RD I START AT SPIRIT FRIDAYS.. HOPE TO SEE U THERE ASWELL

THANKS ONCE AGAIN THIS IS WHY I LOVE CP, ALOT OF OTHR MESSAGE BOARDS DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE SUPPORT I GET ON THIS ONE.

U GUYS R REALLY GREAT.

ANT NERO

Parade ATW extends our sincerest condolences to you and your friends Anthony.

We are sorry to hear of your loss, and by the way it seems - a great loss to many people who are part of our nightlife community.

NYC, just as many other cities, has continued to battle against nightlife drug abuse for decades. Its results have torn our friends, families and community apart. After the days of Limelight, Palladium and the Gatien legacy I almost thought that there was a moment that partying could be turned into a fun and enjoyable experience once again.

I too have lost many friends due to obsessive drug abuse, and I am personally saddened by another loss.

Sincerely,

Shane Fontane

wow im overwhelmed, i wish i could thank each and every1 of u guys for the show of support. it sounds corny but if u guys maybe can do ur part and help some1 out that is out of control with drugs/alcohol, if u can change 1 persons life maybe his death might be a blessing in disguise.

"misspelling" and "geeze" sorry it's too easy. Don't worry it's never too late for your GED in the dirrrtyyyy Jerzzzzz. Fuck you'll have more of an education then half the state! Good luck with everything and God Bless your friend, but don't always blame the drug. He's in a better place now.......

you should really learn the difference between then and than before you criticize anyone else. Jerkoff.

You dumb bitch :laugh:, as usual, your posts have nothing to do with anything. Someone posts about a drug-related death and you post about Judith Nathan. There are medications that exist that can help you, although I think you're beyond help. So do yourself a favor, take a razor blade and cut vertically along a vein in your wrist, not horizontally. :hung:

jeeeeeeeeeez seriously.. whats that bitch on?

THANKS EVERY1 FOR UR SUPPORT, I MYSELF HAVE BEEN SOBER OVER 2 YRS

THOSE OF U WHO KNOW ME KNOW KNOW I MIGHT HAVE ENDED UP NEXT TO HIM. THANK GOD FOR MY GIRL WHO SHOWED ME WHAT LIFE REALLY HAS TO OFFER. I FEEL I CAN PREACH BECAUSE I WENT THROUGH ALL THAT BULLSHIT WAKING UP IN THE E.R. ECT... RIGHT NOW IM WORKING ON WAYS TO REACH KIDS(HIGH SCHOOLS) HAVING GONE THROUGH THIS FIRST HAND.

THANKS AGAIN EVERY1, I HOPE ANY NJ HEADS CAN MAKE IT OUT TO THE TRIBUTE TONITE @ EUPHORIA...

JON IL KEEP U POSTED JULY 23RD I START AT SPIRIT FRIDAYS.. HOPE TO SEE U THERE ASWELL

THANKS ONCE AGAIN THIS IS WHY I LOVE CP, ALOT OF OTHR MESSAGE BOARDS DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE SUPPORT I GET ON THIS ONE.

U GUYS R REALLY GREAT.

ANT NERO

No doubt bro, I'll be sure to make it out to Spirit

And dragon, thanks bro......I didnt have a life threatening tragedy happen to me like it did ant to stop all the drugs and whatever, it just got old to me. The whole staying up for days, feeling like shit all the time, walking around clubs looking like a zombie looking for sugar to wake myself out of my k-hole.......

Now its just about the enjoyment and the love for the music. Maybe because I got jaded or whatever........I dunno, but I enjoy partying sober a hell of a lot more then constantly being all fucked up.

peace, love, and support

...there are Recreational Drug users & there are Drug Abusers ...... the first one can function and doesn't let the drug take control of their lives , the latter usually leads to bad and sad outcomes .

..it's as simple as that .

.......... drugs can be a bitch , but the person is the one who ultimatley choose his/her own path .

i don't know you but i would like to offer my sympathy...i can't understand G, or why anyone would touch it, from hearing so many bad things about it...i will say a prayer tonight for you, so you can get through these hard times. you friend was just an angel brought here to show us how fragile our lives are, we are not imortal...and out lives have effect on people even the ones we will never meet.....again i am sorry for your loss.

yea i def agree, you're never going to totally eliminate the drug element, it's always going to be around as long as ppl want it. so unless you have the will power to avoid it, or the sense to be responsible if you choose to do it, you're screwed. it comes down to the risks you choose to take- i'm not into either scene big drug/ drinking but it does make me just as sick to see a club full of drunks- sloppy, obnoxious, messy, girls get retarded , guys fight. i agree, its no fun to see fuked up crowds all the time but the cause isn't always drugs it's ppl who need to get mangled on anything PERIOD to have a good time. do what you want to do, accept the risk, and don't impose yourself on anyone else- that's how i see it.

...People always seem to blame the drugs , but in the END it's the person who consumes it who is responsible for their own doings .....educate yourself about the drugs you are taking and have moderation in taking them .

..irresponsible drug use leads to tragic consequences ..... it as simple as that .

sorry for ur loss, always tough to hear something like that.

abusers or recreational users...regardless, drugs are bad. some1 said earlier....drugs are for loosers. period.

again, sorry for your loss. my condolences.

we all have our ups and downs. Did I cry when I lost my parents, YES, did I do it on a message board and make it public, NO, I dealt with it and moved on. Welcome life hun. Like I said God Bless him and he's in a better place now. Thanks anymore sheep out there?

That means absolutely nothing. Each individual copes with death in his or her own way, and your method of coping, as self-righteous or traditional as it may seem to you, isn't necessarily the best. Also, this messageboard addresses issues that deal with, relate to, or occur in clubland. Your half-assed notions about what life is "really like" are more or less useless.

And as an aside, here are some helpful tips for you:

1) Don't merge a question with a statement in your next post without offsetting the former with a question mark. It should have been "Did I cry when I lost my parents? Yes. Did I do it on a messageboard? No, I dealt with it and moved on."

2) It's "Welcome to life, hon," not "Welcome life hun."

3) It's "God bless him; he's in a better place right now," not "God Bless him and he's in a better place right now."

Get your shit straight before you start correcting the spelling of others, and don't try so hard next time; you'll only embarrass yourself again. ;)