Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yanks vs Mets

Hell yeah...just got the call I got 2 box seat tickets for tomorrow's game...sorry Codica, I would take you but it's my brother's birthday and he got them.

Well I hope you're enjoying the game thus far.. considering Yanks are losing and the Mets are winning.. :mad:

Damn rain last night killed me, me and my two buddies started partying at 4:30 and polished a bottle of Kettle One (liter) by 6:30pm... Unfortunately we arrived to the stadium to meet everyone else and we were feeling good, until we found out the game was cancelled... That sucked, but we're doing kegs and eggs tomorrow morning...

On the contrary.. I think he's quite pleased that the Yanks maintained their lead over Boston. :tongue:

Exactly ... I am not bitter at all... Seems as though whenever the Yanks Lose... Boston cannot take advantage. They lose right along with them... We have been hovering between 4 1/2 and 5 1/2 games up for some time now...

:rolleyes:

Exactly ... I am not bitter at all... Seems as though whenever the Yanks Lose... Boston cannot take advantage. They lose right along with them... We have been hovering between 4 1/2 and 5 1/2 games up for some time now...

:rolleyes:

Well, since we've owned you so far this season, i'm pretty sure u know whats in store come tuesday. I'm sure y'all are throwing confetti knowing Curt wont pitch in the series, woulda been nice to see ya squirm :) But all the same, the sox win this short series. Gotta luv the sox :D

Well, since we've owned you so far this season, i'm pretty sure u know whats in store come tuesday. I'm sure y'all are throwing confetti knowing Curt wont pitch in the series, woulda been nice to see ya squirm :) But all the same, the sox win this short series. Gotta luv the sox :D

Say all you want about this season...

A) We have plenty more games to play each other...

B) Yanks have consistently OWNED Boston and always will...

C) Post Season is getting closer and closer...

Don't talk until all games between Yanks and Boston are over. I would not want you to swallow your foot...

Say all you want about this season...

A) We have plenty more games to play each other...

B) Yanks have consistently OWNED Boston and always will...

C) Post Season is getting closer and closer...

Don't talk until all games between Yanks and Boston are over. I would not want you to swallow your foot...

Just a reminder : 6-1

thats not a typo btw :D

Four more wins buddy and the sox win the season series. i bet you the sox will be playing with house $$$ after the all star game. its gonna be sweeeeeet!!!!!!!

and talking of owned, when was the last time the sox had better pitching than the yamkees... its a loooong time back. not the case this season, we got you on our sights, you are going down, one way or a muthafukin other. we know the window is fast closing, dont count your eggs just yet buddy, i would hate to see you in a tite spot. :laugh2:

Just a reminder : 6-1

thats not a typo btw :D

Four more wins buddy and the sox win the season series. i bet you the sox will be playing with house $$$ after the all star game. its gonna be sweeeeeet!!!!!!!

and talking of owned, when was the last time the sox had better pitching than the yamkees... its a loooong time back. not the case this season, we got you on our sights, you are going down, one way or a muthafukin other. we know the window is fast closing, dont count your eggs just yet buddy, i would hate to see you in a tite spot. :laugh2:

I make no predictions...

You shouldnt, you got more to lose (pride). The sox have gone thru a ruff patch 4 years... wont hurt to take a chance on one more. The only dark spot on our team is Arroyo, boy, he stinks to high heaven !! 2-7 and still no sight of recovery sheesh.

and oh yeah...fuck the yamkees.

Thanks,

Clubplanet messageboard Team.