Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any straight guys

it's ganna be really, really gay this weekend...so, maybe taking this weekend off might not be a bad idea...if you feel uncomfortable, already. because you and the dea would be the only straight dudes in there...with the exception of a few others.

i'm still recovering all the cross fires...so, i won't be there.

Going to Junior this weekend?

I'm straight and have gay friends who i go out with every once in awhile. I want to go sunday night but feel it might be a bit much for me.

anyone else going?

Dude fuck that GO! a bunch of us striaght guys are going.

I really want to go, but I have a midterm next week that requires my ass to stay home. You won't feel too uncomfy if you wind up going, however. Almost everyone in there will be a gay male, but the vibe, party, and music will be wonderful. NYC House Music at its best.

Definitely go with some friends.

I'm straight and I also have a lot of gay friends BUT its gay pride weekend and they're all out partying hardcore(some of those motherfuckers can party for like 5 days without sleep) f*ck that, I can't hang.......just wait till a friday @ discotheque.....it'll prob. Be good sunday but like I said B4 its gay pride so that's all up to u.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!

aw damn i didnt realize this was gonna be for the parade...

but either way.. im straight but i am TOTALLY DOWN TO PARTY!!! :bounce: we used to go to a gay club on christopher st. last summer... BEST TIME EVER!!!!!!! they would get crazy on the dance floor and just totally awesome. not to mention really hot guys and no1 tries to grab or molest me. im there. :bounce:

Its going to be sick!!!!!!! get over the gay thing already..........if you want to hear Jr. at his best i would suggest going .......... i dont understand why straight guys have such a fear of gay men. Its annoying. If you want a sick party on sunday just Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are a lot of other events taking place sunday anyway and a lot of my friends are going to the allegria party at crobar so I really think jr. at spirit will be a good time.

Its going to be sick!!!!!!! get over the gay thing already..........if you want to hear Jr. at his best i would suggest going .......... i dont understand why straight guys have such a fear of gay men. Its annoying. If you want a sick party on sunday just Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are a lot of other events taking place sunday anyway and a lot of my friends are going to the allegria party at crobar so I really think jr. at spirit will be a good time.

Its not a gay thing i go to roxy all the time. It the fact that its gay pride and might be a bit overwhelming

I'm gonna go check it out, anybody who wants to maybe meet up PM me

thanks for the replies

he's referring to the "extra gayness" when theres no girls whatsoever and having guys hit on you. Its not a fear but rather an uncomfortness.

Ive had guys down right say "then what are you doing here?!?" when I had to politely mention that Im not interested (str8).

I know personally at least 7 straight guys that are going to this party, and there will be a bunch of girls that go I'm sure too, remember boys its QUALITY not QUANTITY (when it comes to girls in a party at least ;) )

And any gay guy who says to you, "then what are you doing here?" just roll your eyes and treat them like the asshole they are :)