Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD at Spirit. WOW

if it aint your style of music, no need to hate. and i remember the time when certain someone would be raving about webster hall until pple told him to go check out other djs like dt and timmy...

i just needed to deflate your head alittle bit.. its gotten too big

.... ive been around house 14yrs ya know....

that's the problem

you seem like a cool and likeable guy, but you need to lay off that 'me and my house music' superiority complex.

okilly-dokilly?

if youre claiming that sasha isnt quality [i think he is] what about Digweed?

He's certainly one of the best, and for years.

DT rates Diggers - do u disagree??

PVD can be amazing too- but I stay away from most of the huge 'trance' events like AVB, Tiesto, cos I like a more underground/smaller scene myself.

like i said earlier its a joke to me cause its NOT MY STYLE of music. That doesnt mean its not great to other people. Its the beauty of the world man some like things that other people hate and vice versa. Notice whenever i say something sucks like trance or certain djs i usually try to say somethiong along the lines of :its not my style. Its like i love led zeppelin but people might think they suck and that im stupid for not liking smashing pumkins instead. Its all good we have different choices.

Pcr reason i mention that is just for people can get a sense of where im coming from musically. Ive heard alot of things during that time. Theres people now who been hearing edm music for like only 3yrs and know only tiesto for example cause of polls and magazines but wont bother knowing history. And im not gonna think that hes better than danny krivit as a dj. Just cause he does a few killer tracks in like 99/2000 TRACKS is the keyword not sets. suddenly hes the best. While someone like krivit whos been around since the 70s and plays 30 yrs worth of music as well to his crowd doesnt even come close PLEASE.

sasha is a joke over hyped fabrication on certain dj lists like other artist who i shall not name. But then again its not my style of music.

you are way over line with that statement..

one of the pionerrs of electronic music..

have you even heard involver?

might not be your style..but dont hate

im familiar with his productions and i agree there good. Same with his sets there good for that crowd who like that style of music. Im not sayin all of you are morons for liking him or soemthing like that. Im just saying hes not my cup of tea and i dont buy into his god like status. I got out of that sound in 1999. But that doesnt mean its not pleasing to people. Some people might not like style of music anymore either and like sasha or avb, pvd. It happens.

Didn't go to CP knew in would be a wet evening.... Showed up at Spirit @1:00 just when Jerry Bohnham was ripping it up, the man has skills too bad he's from San Fran.... Next time I would like to see the return of Luis Diaz - always does a great job... Anyway PVD stepped up a ripped it untill I left @4:30 - the man is SICK... I hope the track listing is forthcoming... Just a little heads up for all those trance lovers out there if you like PVD, AVB, Tiesto and so on - and not to say I'm even on there level - but I will be playing @Avalon sometime soon... Stay tunned for info...

Didn't go to CP new in would be a wet evening.... Showed up at Spirit @1:00 just when Jerry Bohnham was ripping it up, the man has skills to bad he's from San Fran.... Next time I would like to see the return of Luis Diaz -

Luis is great, but unfortunately he recently moved to Germany.

Hopefully we will have him back soon :)

you are way over line with that statement..

one of the pionerrs of electronic music..

have you even heard involver?

might not be your style..but dont hate

i got chills when i heard his remake of belong ( i <3 that track to death)

i like the original version of dorsal perception, its a cute track with spanish style tune and guitars, i did not like his interpretaion of these days though,

on my own was the perfect way to end the cd :bounce:

if youre claiming that sasha isnt quality [i think he is] what about Digweed?

He's certainly one of the best, and for years.

DT rates Diggers - do u disagree??

PVD can be amazing too- but I stay away from most of the huge 'trance' events like AVB, Tiesto, cos I like a more underground/smaller scene myself.

digweed and sasha have 2 tottaly diffrent sounds, stlye, and dj abilities

like i said earlier its a joke to me cause its NOT MY STYLE of music. That doesnt mean its not great to other people. Its the beauty of the world man some like things that other people hate and vice versa. Notice whenever i say something sucks like trance or certain djs i usually try to say somethiong along the lines of :its not my style.

Just becuse its not your style doesn't mean it sucks. What you mean to say is that you don't like it. Saying it sucks is just plain ignorant. And as for being around house or whatever for 14 years, who cares.

Didn't go to CP new in would be a wet evening.... Showed up at Spirit @1:00 just when Jerry Bohnham was ripping it up, the man has skills to bad he's from San Fran.... Next time I would like to see the return of Luis Diaz -

Luis is great, but unfortunately he recently moved to Germany.

Hopefully we will have him back soon :)

I wasn't aware that he had moved...I wonder who will open for PVD the next time he's in town... The last time @Roxy I wasn't really feeling Edgar V... He played Robbie Rivera "feel this" - great track but.... Anyway we'll see what happens...

i got chills when i heard his remake of belong ( i <3 that track to death)

i like the original version of dorsal perception, its a cute track with spanish style tune and guitars, i did not like his interpretaion of these days though,

on my own was the perfect way to end the cd :bounce:

I can't get enough of his new CD. It's very ahead of the times, just like his GU Ibiza was when that first came out. Very very inventive stuff.

I paid $65 for since I didn'y use my park ticket. I was expecting to get in free at spirit. Made events didn't have their shit together. The only thing thing they didn't screw up was the DJ, and thats all that really matters at the end of the night.

I agreed, pvd requires no pills-but they don't exactly hurt the night :biggrin: - that is unless its too open and then the party gets shut down.

Spirit better be careful with the JP scene now. :party: