Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys with nipple rings

bullseye

Guest brwneydtrouble

Depending on the body, its sexy as hell. From that pic I saw of you bullseye, you should do it. *lol*

no bullseye, i say don't get the nips pierced!!!! i saw your bod and it's nice as it is ... they could even make you look gay imo, especially if you added a fishnet shirt ;) i had a boyfriend who got one pierced, which i thought was kinda stupid to begin with, i mean, if yer gonna go for it, GO FOR IT!!! he had lots of other piercings and tatts all over his body, but for some reason the nipple ring totally pussified him!!!! i couldn't get NEAR his nipple for ages!

just some friendly advice ... ;)

no bullseye, i say don't get the nips pierced!!!! i saw your bod and it's nice as it is ... they could even make you look gay imo, especially if you added a fishnet shirt ;) i had a boyfriend who got one pierced, which i thought was kinda stupid to begin with, i mean, if yer gonna go for it, GO FOR IT!!! he had lots of other piercings and tatts all over his body, but for some reason the nipple ring totally pussified him!!!! i couldn't get NEAR his nipple for ages!

just some friendly advice ... ;)

thanks for the compliment. i feel wat ur sayin to, ive been wondering about the whole gay aspect. fishnet shirt :laugh:

cauz i value the female opinion since females are a huge part of my life, and the girls that have seen my body have answered me honestly.

:rofl: bro..they have a saying " a man who is vain and thinks he's pretty usually is Gay " .........and the nipple ring thoughts just adds to it .

think about it . :itsok:

:)

ok I personally think they look hot but to play with is no fun. In my experience they make the licking and twirling of the tongue on the nipple more difficult, and less fun for me. I also like to bite, and they made the guys nipples too sensitive wich sucked cause then I couldn't bite or suck on his nipples.

So basically yeah they look hot but (for me) they are less fun to play with.

Same goes for like gauges in the earlobe. They look hot (when relatively small) but then you can't suck on the lobe and bite it:(

Sorry had to add that in there:P

So I guess on the nipple ring thing it all depends on if you like pain, and if you would enjoy the sensitivity that they add. Hope I helped:D ciao bello

...if u have the bod....go for it......a nice tan chest...looks soooo hot!.......i love the way they look through a shirt too......

...as far as pain....i personally didn't think it was that bad......i mean..yea it hurt...but fuck it lol....

...if u have the bod....go for it......a nice tan chest...looks soooo hot!.......i love the way they look through a shirt too......

...as far as pain....i personally didn't think it was that bad......i mean..yea it hurt...but fuck it lol....

:rock:

I meant the pain of when they get biten and played with. I dunno the guy that I knew that had them was really sensitive and it hurt for me to play with his nipples. *shrugs*

But yes they look hot on the right guy:D

...i wasnt talking about your post.....i was talking about when the 6 inch needle went through my nipples.....

no yeah I knew that :D

yeah umm that would hurt.....things like that make me glad to not be able to get peircings, due to allergic reaction to metal. Oh my.