Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior last night at spirt

The fact that you could put JP in the same realm as Junior, makes me think you have no clue what the hell your talkin about....

As for as musical accomplishments, JV is in a completely different league. JP's fanfase will disappear once the current group grows up.

Spirit was fun but it was all about junior's after party at disco where he just might have played one of the best sets i have ever heard from him or anyone. It was slammin! Sick tribal beats for hours and hours :bounce: The place was nuts and junior was a complete madman behind the decks! He turned just about every single track the fuck out. i left a packed dance floor at 8 pm Tonite and the place was rockin! If he played this set at spirit it would have been mind blowing.

As for as musical accomplishments, JV is in a completely different league. JP's fanfase will disappear once the current group grows up.

Couldn't agree more, I stop going to see JP like 3 years ago. I'll probably go see him in a another 6 months if that, just out of curiosity. The crowd is getting younger and younger

I have only been to a JV party once but i was not into house back then and didn't even pay attention to the music but i have been to numerous jp parties. But sayign jp aint in jv's league is an understatment when i'm in a club i got for the music and i'm paying so much attention to it that when the first beat goes off slighty i can tell u. Jp is a great dj , forget about the drugs people do in his parties or the gossip u here the man has talent far beyond most dj's i see coming to this city. Production wise he aint my favorite but some of his shit is amazing. Its only a shame he does not want to share alot of his productions with others and just keep for himself. I was never a fan of j v's productions(that y i never went to see him play) Its just not my style. Hey style is style but just because jv aint my style that dont mean he is not great. Alot of people say one dj he bad because he played a bull shit or some bull shit songs.. If u dont like the song thats your problem that dont mean the dj is bad it just aint your taste. Thats somethign alot of people over look.. In my opionon JP and JV Great dj's and producers one is my style one aint but i can see both are great.

I have only been to a JV party once but i was not into house back then and didn't even pay attention to the music but i have been to numerous jp parties. But sayign jp aint in jv's league is an understatment when i'm in a club i got for the music and i'm paying so much attention to it that when the first beat goes off slighty i can tell u. Jp is a great dj , forget about the drugs people do in his parties or the gossip u here the man has talent far beyond most dj's i see coming to this city. Production wise he aint my favorite but some of his shit is amazing. Its only a shame he does not want to share alot of his productions with others and just keep for himself. I was never a fan of j v's productions(that y i never went to see him play) Its just not my style. Hey style is style but just because jv aint my style that dont mean he is not great. Alot of people say one dj he bad because he played a bull shit or some bull shit songs.. If u dont like the song thats your problem that dont mean the dj is bad it just aint your taste. Thats somethign alot of people over look.. In my opionon JP and JV Great dj's and producers one is my style one aint but i can see both are great.

alot of the shit you think is JPs is Jim Heinz - he is the music creator

to name a few - GTI, I just died over no more games, Mya I'm here