Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hate It!

iamme

the 3 o'clock slump at work, where a cig break still doesnt break the monotony :frust:

people who worship/look up to movie/music stars, when we should really look up to our parents and teachers

people who say they won't vote cuz their vote doesn't count :rolleyes:

inflating prices

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've learned thru SO MANY life experiences not to get my hopes up. Otherwise it's the SUCKIEST feelings in the world.

That is, if we're talking about the same type of disappointments :shaky:

I know but I can't help it. No matter how many times people let me down I still have so much hope. It's a good thing and bad at the same time. It's bad cuz it's hurting me :(

i hate it when you leave work on a friday evening... going 90mph and your in rush hour traffic.. and the guy in front swerves out of the way of a spare tire, just so you can run it over. Happened to me on Friday.. lol I blew out my tire - thank God i'm as fast as the crew pit guys on Nascar and got my truck tire changed asap. THen I was lucky enough to make it to the tire place in time to slap on a new one.....

ughhhhh

Having to wear high heels every day to work and having my feet hurt every day :(

closed minded people

that show monk on usa

people who will do or say anything to create an image for themsleves just so others think theyre cool

People who are selfish and dont work but have everything while people who work hard still have nothing

spiders

- SUBURBS

- ignorant hicks

- fat people that complain that McD's and fast food joints made them fat, and its their fault...go f*ck yourself. even better, jump off a building and do us all a favour.

- careers

- spiders, specifically then ones that seem to find their way into my car :shaky: