Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD, ACOSTA, ATB, MURK,MOTORCYCLE, EDGAR V this sunday for free!

bustersobe

WHAT ARTIST ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO SEE?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT ARTIST ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO SEE?

• PVD
    • EDGAR V.
    • ATB
    • MOTORCYCLE
    • GEORGE ACOSTA feat. JON SECADA
    • MURK

Can't wait to see this show, PVD and Edgar V at the after party at Space too :clap: Does anyone know the line up?? Personally I hope Goerge :finger: should be first or last so that his set can be avoided!!

See everyone there! :roll:

Last year Edgar went on b4 Tiesto (who was the last performer), I'm pretty sure Edgar will be opening for PVD & of course, they'll be some serious fire works too. It's on! :bounce:

Ok well I was under the impression that this years rave will be so much better. Well I think it is, but now I can not wait one more minute till Edger and PVD tear it up at SPACE :bounce: now that will be one damn good fucking :party: . But hey Miami is Miami and I gotta say Trance is in good shape in my eyes . Lets just keep keepin' it real DJ's, and that goes for all the Coordinators hiring these Dj's. Fuck this bubble gum shit and thank god for TRANCE :bounce: .

Cant wait to hear you Edger and PVD, BLOW IT UP :grenade:

pvd's site changed time slots from 8:05 to 10 pm as party 931 says its closing at 10... the afterparty is at envy with markus schulz spinning all nite long (dont know how long that is, just what i heard on the radio) also on pvd's site its confirmed hes spinning at space on sept 4 :bowdown:

pvd's site changed time slots from 8:05 to 10 pm as party 931 says its closing at 10... the afterparty is at envy with markus schulz spinning all nite long (dont know how long that is, just what i heard on the radio) also on pvd's site its confirmed hes spinning at space on sept 4 :bowdown:

Markus will ROCK that house :rock: !!! Noice if it's the after-party! :aright:

Yup. Too many noise complaints last year, so they decided to end the event at 10 pm. It's July 4th night and too much noise :rolleyes:

Bro, Summerstage whoops Party 93.1 4th July Bash. i was at new york's summerstage and i don't know if i should say this but it was almost better than Ultra 6. Summerstages laser show has been one of the best i've seen. Also PVD threw down one of his best sets. plus it was raining and that was a plus. another thing, on Sundays Bash PVD is problaby going to play for an 1 hr so it wont be that good. another thing Summerstage whoops a lot of events i have been to and for sure Party's 93.1 4th of July Bash.

Bro, Summerstage whoops Party 93.1 4th July Bash. i was at new york's summerstage and i don't know if i should say this but it was almost better than Ultra 6. Summerstages laser show has been one of the best i've seen. Also PVD threw down one of his best sets. plus it was raining and that was a plus. another thing, on Sundays Bash PVD is problaby going to play for an 1 hr so it wont be that good. another thing Summerstage whoops a lot of events i have been to and for sure Party's 93.1 4th of July Bash.

why does this matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur missing the whole point of this celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

fuckin Saleen 2.0

But this event is FREE.....so STFU and enjoy it!

fuck that, get rained on for hours.. I'll pass...