Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does a booty call have to be hot?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I am thinking no. She can't be ugly as sin but a booty call is a last resort, right? If she was that hot she woulda dumped u months ago, no?

I am thinking no. She can't be ugly as sin but a booty call is a last resort, right? If she was that hot she woulda dumped u months ago, no?
Nah but they cant be down right nasty...

It is definately last resort. Normally someone you do not associate with your friends. So as long as they can physically turn you on it is all good. But they can not be Brutiful. Cause then what is the attraction and why would you even want to sleep with someone who cant even get you excited?

And as far as a booty call being hot. I have had hot booty calls and not so hot booty calls. There are many women out there who are beautiful and just want to fuck. There are many women who are not looking for a relationship. It does not make them a pig as long as they are not sleeping with the world.

Guest gabo

It is definately last resort. Normally someone you do not associate with your friends. So as long as they can physically turn you on it is all good. But they can not be Brutiful. Cause then what is the attraction and why would you even want to sleep with someone who cant even get you excited?

And as far as a booty call being hot. I have had hot booty calls and not so hot booty calls. There are many women out there who are beautiful and just want to fuck. There are many women who are not looking for a relationship. It does not make them a pig as long as they are not sleeping with the world.

yup

Guest gabo
love the booty call. nothing sexier than a horny babe at 3 in the morning that wants u and wants u bad.
Where were u on sat chump. u were the first one that said I am going

Guest gabo
some of us work weekends buddy, i didnt get off duty til 1 am. then again, i didnt want the lovely gerbilina to fall under my spell :D

Is collectiing cans on the side of the road really work?

the next one is sooner than you think, you better make it then punk

It is definately last resort. Normally someone you do not associate with your friends.

I dont agree with either statement. That's not always the case and many times its quite different than that.

I dont agree with either statement. That's not always the case and many times its quite different than that.

Explain.

My own experiences. My booty calls have never been introduced to my friends. They are not people who I would normally hang out with when with a group of friends. To me, if we start to hang out to often it kinda kills the whole booty call situation. Cause there is possibility for feelings.

I have had one friend become a special friend. That was a different situation. We got fucked up one night wound up sleeping together and have not stopped since. The only thing is when either of us are seeing someone everything stops. It has worked out very well thus far.

And as for my first statement. A booty call does not have to be incredibly hot. Like I said I need an attraction. So no she cannot be nasty. But where someone faults in one area. Rest assure she makes up for it in another.

And just to set the record straight. There is a difference between a

FUCK BUDDY and a BOOTY CALL.

Explain.

My own experiences. My booty calls have never been introduced to my friends. They are not people who I would normally hang out with when with a group of friends. To me, if we start to hang out to often it kinda kills the whole booty call situation. Cause there is possibility for feelings.

I have had one friend become a special friend. That was a different situation. We got fucked up one night wound up sleeping together and have not stopped since. The only thing is when either of us are seeing someone everything stops. It has worked out very well thus far.

And as for my first statement. A booty call does not have to be incredibly hot. Like I said I need an attraction. So no she cannot be nasty. But where someone faults in one area. Rest assure she makes up for it in another.

And just to set the record straight. There is a difference between a

FUCK BUDDY and a BOOTY CALL.

So if a person is calling you at 3 am to come over, you refer to the telephone call (not the person, but the call itself) as ........... what?

So if a person is calling you at 3 am to come over, you refer to the telephone call (not the person, but the call itself) as ........... what?

The call itself is definately a booty call. But we are not talking about the call itself. We are talking about the person.

What I was saying is ( Friend = Fuck Buddy ) ( Anyone else = Booty Call )

The call itself is definately a booty call. But we are not talking about the call itself. We are talking about the person.

What I was saying is ( Friend = Fuck Buddy ) ( Anyone else = Booty Call )

but wouldn't someone you know well enough to actually have be able to call you at 3 am and you not be like uhhhhh...physcho.......be considered a friend?

Cause the only people I have ever called at like 3 am when I'm feelin lonely are my guys who I know well and I have a sorta more than but not friendship.

They are also my people I can call when I want a true honest blunt answer about if I'm bein overly emotional about stuff or not.

I dunno that's just my thoughts:D

and Gabo: yes you have to be attracted to them, but they don't have to be hot. Of course that stuff is all relative aswell. Cause I think some guys are just drop dead sexy and my friends will disagree. And generally the guys I call up at like 3am are all extremely hot guys to me:D

hehehe so Gabo when can I call you?? :laugh::makeout:

but wouldn't someone you know well enough to actually have be able to call you at 3 am and you not be like uhhhhh...physcho.......be considered a friend?

Of course you have to get to know them a little bit. I don't just sleep with someone who I don't know. To much shit out there. But I do not let the relationship get too far. Her and I can hang on occasion. But I do not normally bring her around my friends. Sometimes you have to cut them loose and the less strings attached the better.

We are all different. :)

Of course you have to get to know them a little bit. I don't just sleep with someone who I don't know. To much shit out there. But I do not let the relationship get too far. Her and I can hang on occasion. But I do not normally bring her around my friends. Sometimes you have to cut them loose and the less strings attached the better.

We are all different. :)

You know, all this, don't do this, don't that, don't take her here, don't take her therre, stuff, is just very simplistic, non skilled , generic, game. One thing is true ....

.....Not communicating with the girl what the you and her's situation is about may cause the relationship to change and could lead to someone getting burnt.

Guest gabo
a booty call needs to be hot in the bedroom...

lookswise - they have to at least appeal to you; otherwise...why would you want to sleep with them?

I love ur sig

I guess you need to be attractive to that person.....

Because what’s the purpose to fcuk someone u don't like???

I'm not crazy about booty calls....Nothing like making love :drool:

not just "fucking"

right on girl! But I have to say I also love fucking the person that I'm in love with :bounce: