Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Sexboard!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

the day is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the day when our very own TheMrs playboy lingerie issue comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im putting up this post to drum up support !!!!!!!!!!

o.k. this is where we really want u to come through for us!!!!!!!!!

dearpb@playboy.com and/or

specialeditions@playboy.com

that email adress is the people we would like u to email to send ur comments....u know the comments that go like this......"we think Tonie is the most beautiful girl here and we want to see more of her"........

or whatever other things u guys can come up with!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u want to check it out Tonie is workin on her webite....theres some stuff up but were still building it!!!!!!!!! check it out at

www.tonieaguilera.com

again thank u guys for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fliptoniaaa's!

:D

Yeah this is the day I have been waiting for....like I don't have a fucking life! I've been dying to see you slutty wife in the back pages of Playboy airbrushed. I really hope your spam works to get her into the middle pages since the airburshing didn't work out so well and since Playboy obviously doesn't know what they're doing. Let's keep this thread alive until your retarded monkey headed kids are old enough to post here.....then maybe she will be in Hustler by then. Also think about the bug picture...let's use this for cheap ass exposure....if enough loser's send emails she might make it off the back page. How do you sleep at night knowing that you are using some message board geeks to your slimy advantage to get your whore...err I mean wife more exposure in Playboy.......brains my friend......long-term.....they will use and abuse her.....more soo then she already has been. Now stop being the king and go change some diapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah this is the day I have been waiting for....like I don't have a fucking life! I've been dying to see you slutty wife in the back pages of Playboy airbrushed. I really hope your spam works to get her into the middle pages since the airburshing didn't work out so well and since Playboy obviously doesn't know what they're doing. Let's keep this thread alive until your retarded monkey headed kids are old enough to post here.....then maybe she will be in Hustler by then. Also think about the bug picture...let's use this for cheap ass exposure....if enough loser's send emails she might make it off the back page. How do you sleep at night knowing that you are using some message board geeks to your slimy advantage to get your whore...err I mean wife more exposure in Playboy.......brains my friend......long-term.....they will use and abuse her.....more soo then she already has been. Now stop being the king and go change some diapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote

WHAT AN ASSHOLE............

Yeah this is the day I have been waiting for....like I don't have a fucking life! I've been dying to see you slutty wife in the back pages of Playboy airbrushed. I really hope your spam works to get her into the middle pages since the airburshing didn't work out so well and since Playboy obviously doesn't know what they're doing. Let's keep this thread alive until your retarded monkey headed kids are old enough to post here.....then maybe she will be in Hustler by then. Also think about the bug picture...let's use this for cheap ass exposure....if enough loser's send emails she might make it off the back page. How do you sleep at night knowing that you are using some message board geeks to your slimy advantage to get your whore...err I mean wife more exposure in Playboy.......brains my friend......long-term.....they will use and abuse her.....more soo then she already has been. Now stop being the king and go change some diapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

thanx for bumping it up by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

your name says it all :laugh: go try n get some bollo pollo :laugh:LOSER !!!

WHAT AN ASSHOLE............
i believe the correct term would be "JEALOUSY" ;)

but dont worry !! we need no pussy getting, hating, jealous dorks like him to make us laugh knowing hes jerkin off to the same magazine and women he is hating on.. and from the way he types im almost positive its an alter ego ;)

which makes that person an even more laughing stock and a bigger loser and most of all a PUSSY ! :D ty

listen here, chicken, u better hope we never meet in person. pretty fuck'n disrespectful how u talked about my family & their kids like that, lil punk ass bitch & as u can see, she's got much support, here, so fuck off! :gang:

listen here, chicken, u better hope we never meet in person. pretty fuck'n disrespectful how u talked about my family & their kids like that, lil punk ass bitch & as u can see, she's got much support, here, so fuck off! :gang:

eddie .. this guy is an alter ego on here ... so dont get upset over a pussy that will never get a chick not even close to the least attractive chick in that mag :laugh: just let him hate and wack of his 2 inch dick .. cause lookin at the way he hates hes obviously got a low self esteem about something :laugh:

attachment.php?attachmentid=26947attachment.php?attachmentid=27552:ghey:attachment.php?attachmentid=27556

..Dude, thats way out of line..Even for a fake name, thats just rude..I think its time for some Bannination..

P-p-p-pussy!

congrats tonie and flip. i am sure the pictures are beautiful. dont listen to the hater, everyone knows youre absolutely gorgeous, sexy, cute, and a sweet heart as well. i will put in a vote for you, i honestly think youre the hottest girl on the page.

xoxo

My brother!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you...I'll see ya tomorrow!!!!

Hey listen papi, take it TROPICAL ok! don't listen to this fuckin punk!

and to you Tonie...let that shit slide...lots of haters out there and u must deal with them too...

My brother!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you...I'll see ya tomorrow!!!!

Hey listen papi, take it TROPICAL ok! don't listen to this fuckin punk!

and to you Tonie...let that shit slide...lots of haters out there and u must deal with them too...

HOWARD JU HOWARD JOHNSONG !!??