Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a Sexy Pic!~

moniquetz007

:drool:

Do you really think anyone is looking at ur tattoo?? :doh:

Keep the pictures coming Miami girls!!

.....HAHA....well i could post a better pic of my tatt.....but it's too risque for me to post...or at least what i'd feel comfortable posting....:tongue::)

.....HAHA....well i could post a better pic of my tatt.....but it's too risque for me to post...or at least what i'd feel comfortable posting....:tongue::)
Exactly, the one on my back is actually very nice.....it took the artist 3 hours to do it!!!!

But that pic would just be a LITTLE to much!!!!

:drool: :drool:

fuck it, fuck new york,

attachment.php?attachmentid=38833

and fuck all this snow... i'm movin to florida...

raincry...amazing picture... :bounce:

you could easily cover those lines on either side with angel wings(to match the symbol)... although it is kind of a popular tattoo, it looks so hot... just get it done custom by someone you trust...

also...

always research your tattoo artists portfollio... don't go in anywhere on the spur of the moment...(is that how you say that) oh anyway...

there are too many hot girls runnin around with blahh tattoos cause they were in a rush...

yeah unfortunately when i had it done a few years ago it was pretty much on the spur of the moment. i don't regret doing it though....i just want something more my style now......i could totally see angel wings there.....don't why i din't think of that....thanks for the tip...:kiss2:

AWWWWWWWWWW, thank you mama, let me tell you it did take me four years after my first sone to get it back, and right after I lost all my weight I got pregnant with my second son.....butI was able to maintain my weight gain to the required minimum. So it was alot easier for me to get back in shape!!!

Dammit, why can't I use my DARK RED color???

seriously u deserve an award....I heard it is soo hard to lose weight after a pregnancy.......I'm afraid to have kids!!!

seriously u deserve an award....I heard it is soo hard to lose weight after a pregnancy.......I'm afraid to have kids!!!

kudos to any chick that have kids and still have a body as hot as vamps......i've seen so many women that let themselves go to shit after pregnancy. i'm sure it's not easy but c'mon now.....

kudos to any chick that have kids and still have a body as hot as vamps......i've seen so many women that let themselves go to shit after pregnancy. i'm sure it's not easy but c'mon now.....

I know its like get off ur fat ass and do someth'n!!! It probably is one of the hardest things to do but it is possible......Vampress is my new hero.....lol....

LIL :rofl::rofl: DICK CHARLEY !!!!!!

When totally limp.... yeah... it DOES get smaller than when at full force, genius.

::WARNING::

I'm hardly what you could call "little".......... dick!

attachment.php?attachmentid=38843&stc=1

Besides... the name of the thread is "Post a sexy pic...". I'm willing to bet most, if not all, the women here would find that pic sexy.

So... again.... :finger:

Believe me he caught the wrong Angle on this pic...............I have plenty of pics that show his Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, better side;)!!!!!

I say it still takes Balls to post it....................and so far only 2 have Manned up to it!!!!

So :clap2::clap2: :clap2: , to them!!!!!!

:werd:

the guys always say we're all talk but when it's time for them to put up we get nothing......it's nice to see a guy with the cajones to post some pics for the chicks......

dgtldick has a VERY nice package...i could say more but we'll leave it as that!!! ;)

:werd:

the guys always say we're all talk but when it's time for them to put up we get nothing......it's nice to see a guy with the cajones to post some pics for the chicks......

dgtldick has a VERY nice package...i could say more but we'll leave it as that!!! ;)

Niña, don't be shy express...............LET IT OUT:grin3:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!