Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a Sexy Pic!~

moniquetz007

Guest gabo
at first i though it was an eagle's head...LOL.....but now i could see the dolphin......i agree with bodii...getting it redone with butterfly wings would look dope.

i need to get mine redone as well because i have the same problem with it looking too much like a line from far away. you could kind of see it in this pic.....the character in the middle is japanese for "angel"

attachment.php?attachmentid=38832&stc=1

Good God that is so fucking hot!

:drool:

if I post my picture... will u talk dirty to me like that?

vampress is def giving j lo some fierce competition! :aright:

Have I mentioned that every time I see yer ass... I just wanna grab it with both hands... and just take a big ol' bite out of it??? I could kiss and lick that thing for hours on end.

When totally limp.... yeah... it DOES get smaller than when at full force, genius.

::WARNING::

I just happened upon this pic during my morning run through new things on CP, and all I have to say is thank you dgtlfnk for making my day, afternoon and night! :love::drool:

Helloooooooooo! Its called Steroids.

again, just like national geographic....

look at this male....he sees a younger, more sterile male trying to make his way into his mating territory. so he gets jealous and begins to try and dismiss the other male infront of the females so that he can secure his place on top of the mating order. this will soon lead to lots of grunting, name calling and eventually head butting.