Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a Sexy Pic!~

moniquetz007

again, just like national geographic....

look at this male....he sees a younger, more sterile male trying to make his way into his mating territory. so he gets jealous and begins to try and dismiss the other male infront of the females so that he can secure his place on top of the mating order. this will soon lead to lots of grunting, name calling and eventually head butting.

By "sterile" was that a play on words of a stereotypical steroid user or did you mean virile?

:D

i feel like im watching national geographic.....all the pretty birds flaunting their plumage during mating season. trying to win "best of show" and the one male bird strutting around with his junk out :laugh:

No "best in show" going on here - just admiring each other....

but comments like these are the ones that don't let other girls post their pics! :rolleyes:

but comments like these are the ones that don't let other girls post their pics! :rolleyes:

Here, just in case deepspell undermined your plans with his comments.

0071.jpg

0120.jpg

0170.jpg

0180.jpg

0200.jpg

but comments like these are the ones that don't let other girls post their pics! rolleyes.gif

exactly.....we're just having some fun posting pics and we're glad you guys appreciate the pics as much as we appreciate each others......keep posting away ladies......:clap:

i have those same undies!!! i love em, they are so comfy, u look better in them of course, lol

i don't believe you tongue.gif.........post a pic with you in them....and you have no reason to be shy i've seen a pic of you before...and your hawt!!!

POST ANOTHER PIC!

47b4d706b3127cce9a92484160d400000016108AcNXDlq3cNV

I think I already posted this pic...but since to Vamp it is new...she must now post another one of hers!!!! :)

DAMMIT, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......let me go thru my gallery I think im running out of "DECENT" ones to post!!!!!

couplegmz11.jpg

DAMMIT, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......let me go thru my gallery I think im running out of "DECENT" ones to post!!!!!

couplegmz11.jpg

:bowdown:

Very noyce, V! Verrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice..........

But... who said anything about pics needing to be "decent". ;)

Fyi... Raunch = :aright:

47b4d706b3127cce9a92484160d400000016108AcNXDlq3cNV

mmmmmm... reminds me of my trips to Belize. Damn you, woman for bitch-slapping my urge to travel, again... soon! That and.... well........................................ I think it moved. :laugh: