Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a Sexy Pic!~

moniquetz007

steroids = hard work?

If you can't look like that at 18-19 without using juice, then hard work is not something your are doing bro. I don't mean to flame you out, but at your age you've no reason to do that shit.

i never saide i did or do roids ...i dont want to step on anyones toes but, your just assuming

i never saide i did or do roids ...i dont want to step on anyones toes but, your just assuming

True. You said Lasix I think. Although I find it hard to believe that that's all you'd limit yourself to. But I'll take your word for it.

True. You said Lasix I think. Although I find it hard to believe that that's all you'd limit yourself to. But I'll take your word for it.

i appreciate that ...thank you ...if u wanna talk about any of that stuff just PM me dont bring it up on the bord i have no prob talking in privet

Guest gabo
7988 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Post a Sexy Pic!~ 03-19-2005 12:53 AM 024.jpg :vomit:

who are these girls and why did someone give me there pic in my rep?

the girl on the right looks like raincry

the girl on the right looks like raincry

yep....that was me from like six months ago before i started working out. orisha found what she thought was a bad pic so she has been sending them to everyone. she sent one to a mod also and he helped prove my suspicion. thanks again...wink.gif

here's is yet another one from last friday with one of the hybrid boys and i was up all night partying at space.

029.jpg

Guest gabo
yep....that was me from like six months ago before i started working out. orisha found what she thought was a bad pic so she has been sending them to everyone. she sent one to a mod also and he helped prove my suspicion. thanks again...wink.gif

here's is yet another one from last friday with one of the hybrid boys and i was up all night partying at space.

029.jpg

I would work my e macking magic on you but ur married.

rach, can i have you two call in to my radio show this week? i want to provide both stories to the public and then take a poll on who's story is right. i want to put this to rest already.

i will also have phatman on this week! he will be giving us details on the party he had at his house last weekend and reasons on why the fuck hes moving to arizona.

i might also play some house music.

tune in!!!!! www.lovetheweekend.com tuesday 8pm to 10pm

rach, can i have you two call in to my radio show this week? i want to provide both stories to the public and then take a poll on who's story is right. i want to put this to rest already.

LOL....i really don't care....it's all fun and games for me when i have time during the day.....let her continue with the sneakiness...at least i do it out in the open...i've nothing to hide!!! :biggrin:

LOL....i really don't care....it's all fun and games for me when i have time during the day.....let her continue with the sneakiness...at least i do it out in the open...i've nothing to hide!!! :biggrin:

yea but were talking about ratings here....hook it up with the juicy gossip and i will do a all breaks set just 4 u ;)