Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a Sexy Pic!~

moniquetz007

joking? or serious?

dead serious...not that I don't get off from it every time but there is only so many times I can pleasure myself thinking about shooting a load on mrsblend's perfect titties

47b4d706b3127cce9a92484160d400000016108AcNXDlq3cNV

or how I would just come up from behind raincry, move that black thong out of the way and shove my cock right in her ass.

attachment.php?attachmentid=38832&stc=1

Dont judge a person just by a picture. Especially one posted by a person that obviously does not like her.....

Ive seen pics of you that dont look that great but i know how handsome you really are in person. :)

:laugh::rofl:

Guest gabo
What makes you think that i want you to e-mack me too? *lol*
wait, u dont count ... you were already e-macked.

hey hey hey... im already working the glasses angle... get some contacts or patches...

why do I need to get contacts? do you mean you already wear glasses? I'm a lil lost:0P And patches?? how not attractive. And generally when I'm makin out/foolin around with somebody, I take my glasses off. So yeah that way they aren't in the way;)

and kaydup....what would have been the bad thing if I had my tongue out??

good thing she didnt stick her tounge out

lol

why do I need to get contacts? do you mean you already wear glasses? I'm a lil lost:0P And patches?? how not attractive. And generally when I'm makin out/foolin around with somebody, I take my glasses off. So yeah that way they aren't in the way;)

lmao nevermind it was a joke...

Guest onisakura
hey hey hey... im already working the glasses angle... get some contacts or patches...

Deal with it, i rock the glasses too. :D

Guest gabo
well I figured as much doll. Sorry guess I'm not so great with catching online innuendos.....lol

kiss

wait... arent you a mormon? I think I remember u.

wait... arent you a mormon? I think I remember u.

I was wonderin when you were gonna finally say hello to me darlin. I mean goodness....we only used to chat everyday. silly boy.

yes I am mormon....but I've been in my bad girl phase this past year or so....maybe it's my glasses throwin you off. Cause I didn't have glasses when I was on here before.

kisses

and thank you nomembername, I do actually (in my opinion, and others) have some very fantastic boobs.

I'll try and get some more shots...but I don't do nude shots...sorry darlin

I was wonderin when you were gonna finally say hello to me darlin. I mean goodness....we only used to chat everyday. silly boy.

too many to remember :laugh:

oh and jemgirl...they don't have to be totally nude but something very sexy that will still make us leave a little something to the imagination....a couple booty shots would be great also ;)