Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi

sexyallthetime

not for nothing, but I have found out that people with hottie/cutie/bella in their name or gender are about 1/6 as hot as the "average" hot chick....post pics

great post........could also apply to sexy.......

Hello - we need to see what you look like in order to gain social acceptance over the internet. We are a tough crowd that kicks out chunky people, so we need to make sure you are not chunky. :bowdown:

As description would provide you with another 12 hours of delay in posting your pic before your free membership expires.

Hello - we need to see what you look like in order to gain social acceptance over the internet. We are a tough crowd that kicks out chunky people, so we need to make sure you are not chunky. :bowdown:

As description would provide you with another 12 hours of delay in posting your pic before your free membership expires.

sorry i dont have any pix. as soon as I get new ones i'll post them

im far from chuncky

btw i luv your tummy

Just post one so these frks shut it!

Listen you cant go around making claims that you are sexy all the time if you not...its just not right. Imagine what this could do? Yup you got it, it would be total CHAOS!!