Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Police Requiwrements

i recently took all the shit for the nyod and i must say some of these people are out of shape to the 1000000000th degree... ya had to run 1.5 miles in 15 minutes and 30 seconds THAT IS nothing. i am out of shape (i think) but i was the fastest person in the gym .. what are some of you thinking.. (probably no one here b.c an out of shape person probably wont post on the fitness forum)

I'm thinking if a person can't run at least a sub 6 minute mile, they have no business being in law enforcement. Unless, of course, they have a desk job.

btw, for those who have never timed themselves in a mile, 6 minutes is not fast at all and can be accomplished with minimal training. So long as your not extremely overwieght.

Nautica

i recently took all the shit for the nyod and i must say some of these people are out of shape to the 1000000000th degree... ya had to run 1.5 miles in 15 minutes and 30 seconds THAT IS nothing. i am out of shape (i think) but i was the fastest person in the gym .. what are some of you thinking.. (probably no one here b.c an out of shape person probably wont post on the fitness forum)

Apparently you don't need to know how to spell, you stupid fucking community college drop-out. You'll fit right in you big headed meat stick. I really feel sorry for you.....it's dumb low-life jocks like you that give NYC a bad name and the NYPD an even worse name..........please move out of mom's house and join the Army....

Apparently you don't need to know how to spell, you stupid fucking community college drop-out. You'll fit right in you big headed meat stick. I really feel sorry for you.....it's dumb low-life jocks like you that give NYC a bad name and the NYPD an even worse name..........please move out of mom's house and join the Army....

if you look at your keyboard youll see the w next to the r and e please, if your such and tough guy let me know where you want you meet and ill introduce your head to the pavement, then ill arrest you hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

boom,

shut up while you're ahead. You may have made a typo, but if you're really trying to be a cop you need to learn to control the petty shit and not respond to someone who is trying to edge you on. And you're far from being an officer you low life piece of shit. When you get a badge you can talk about arresting people, but until that point, keep your cocksucking lips shut and don't talk about shit you know nothing about.

And as far as police fitness, the only real departments with legit physical standards are the State departments. Municipal departmental standards are a joke.