Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Is Your Favorite Body Part?

danadane420

my fave thing are eyes.......LOVE a pair of deep dark brown eyes or a pair of beautiful blue eyes. just that look that a beautiful girl gives you with those eyes when your making her cum is just so :drool:

then would definately come da booty

third would be cute, well kept feet

Eyes and Lips!!! :drool:

...i'm in!!...and i wear agua de gio...woot woot....;)

...there's no one specific part i particularly love on a woman...i know that sounds like a cop out but i usu just notice features per individual...like if she has a great butt or boobs or even just her neckline...i actually did compliment a woman on that once...ofcourse i preempted the statement with, "i know this is gonna sound strange but..." or the usual "Dont think i'm a whacko, but..."...

...i'm in!!...and i wear agua de gio...woot woot....;)

...there's no one specific part i particularly love on a woman...i know that sounds like a cop out but i usu just notice features per individual...like if she has a great butt or boobs or even just her neckline...i actually did compliment a woman on that once...ofcourse i preempted the statement with, "i know this is gonna sound strange but..." or the usual "Dont think i'm a whacko, but..."...

you know it!!! ;)

i love hips on a guy.... weird but i do...

like when you're looking at him from the side and his back just curves out over his hips and ass... i loveeee that

Yeah I agree. I think my fav part is the tummy and hips, especailly that soft part of skin thats right below, that kind of leads to places "below" :)

i love certain types of girls more than others for different reasons !! ive fell 4 a girl thats nowhere near my taste but the way she carried herself.... but if i were to make the perfect woman ... nice feet , ass, legs , face & id make her a mute ! :D

oh me too! i love the forearm on a guy. I love to hold on them....I don't know what it is...maybe it's because it shows that they take care of themselves...haha

I love eyes, deep and relaxed.

I Personally Have An Arm Fetish

Just one part...ehhh thats tough!

As far as my body goes - the stomach leading into the hip bones

On my guy - strong and shapely arms but not riped sick. The longer I am with someone it turns to the eyes because so much can be said, suggested or taken away from a look if you know a person well enough. :makeout: