Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Behrouz Friday July 30th, 2004

dgrutman

make him play at mansion on a thursday for instance instead of this shitty party there is right now, at least you would have a good turnout.

on friday too much competition and prive's sound system sucks anyways

Vaughanz and dave, u guys need to quit payin attention to those replies. They complain about lack of djs brought to the opium venues and when u do they still complain. I'll try and make this night, should be great esp. since I always been looking fwd to hearing great djs playin upstairs in the prive room and now there is that chance outside of the wmc.

Now back to requests, when u bookin some penthouse parties like the ones from tantra and bring down that girl from my sig. :D

your so funny. did we not let you in one night? try to bring girls with you and it will be easier to get in next time.

ya i'm sure saying what you just said is really gonna get him to come out and have a good time.

Someone has a bad experience, and rather than trying to correct it and make him realize he made a mistake for slamming the club and it was a fluke occurence...you try and make HIM look like he's not cool enough to even be in your club!

I really would have liked to go to behrouz, but seeing such a blatant display of shit customer service like this ruins it.

south florida is hilarious!

p.s. yes the sound system there sucks

Vaughanz and dave, u guys need to quit payin attention to those replies. They complain about lack of djs brought to the opium venues and when u do they still complain.

You're 100% right about people being complainers, but it's called running a business! People will complain on either side of the coin...the challenge is dealing with it in a diplomatic manner....not "you're not cool enough, you probably just can't get chicks to come with you cause youre a loser"

insulting a potential customer is pretty fuckin far from diplomatic. But your suggestion of not paying attention definitely would have been better than what he did, and was actually good advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump for this event, should be an amazing time. What time does behrouz start playing and stop? I'm gonna be in laudydale in the earlier part of the night and will have to check out roly at voodoo, but round 2:30 would not mind heading down to check behrouz play. All depends though, will he still be on round 3:15 till 5?

Those that will be in sobe, check out this event though. Behrouz will not let you down.