Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A little info on everyone

1.Name: Nadim

2.Age: 23

3.Location: Maryland

4.Nationality: Lebanese

5.Significant other (if so, then how long): niet

6.Occupation: Broker

7.Recent goals your working on: GMAT, not losing my mind anymore than i already have, relearning French, 6-pack :D

8.Best trait/worst traits about yourself: fuck if i know....maybe once i pick a course of action i friggin get it done, and well. worst? picking a course of action

9.Some people you're wanting to meet from CP: many heads

10. School: BA - Univ. MD, hopefully grad school next fall (NOT in MD)

1.Name: Marko

2.Age: twenty-five

3.Location: in out and around...

4.Nationality: first generation american.

5.Significant other (if so, then how long): n/a

6.Occupation: was a trader for six years now on the verge of something new.

7.Recent goals your working on: cisco certifications / microsoft certifications.

8.Best trait/worst traits about yourself: best i would guess sense of humour, worst probably stubbourn, and argumentative about certain things.

9.Some people you're wanting to meet from CP: almost everyone, i've only met a few ppl...

10. School: n/a.

1.Name: Daniella

2.Age: 20

3.Location:Manhattan NY

4.Nationality: Chilean Ecuadorian Italian Portuguese

5.Significant other (if so, then how long): Vinnie - 1 Week *lol*

6.Occupation: Printing & Design, Promoter, Model, Dancer,

7.Recent goals your working on: Building up my dance company, Taking on more modeling gigs, Saving money to open a business some day

8.Best trait/worst traits about yourself: Very hard working and determined to make something much more of myself

9.Some people you're wanting to meet from CP: None, I am content with the ones I have met because they were all amazing people

10. School: None right now

.Name: Rosa

2.Age: 24

3.Location: SI

4.Nationality: Salvadorian and Dominican

5.Significant other (if so, then how long): Tony - will be 2 months tomorrow :love:

6.Occupation: Admin Asst for an IT Consulting firm

7.Recent goals your working on: going back to school

8.Best trait/worst traits about yourself: personality/very lazy

9.Some people you're wanting to meet from CP: destiny, bullseye, mrmatas, dragon0401(the mask), notallthere, sexxyme(eventho she doesnt post here anymore), italianp7, franciswhite, dogekid and many others that i cant think of right now....

10. School: dont know which one i'll be attending yet

1.Name: Scott

2.Age: 26

3.Location:Staten Island

4.Nationality: Irish / Italian

5.Significant other (if so, then how long): Depends... Today I am single... But I was occupied yesterday... And could be tomorrow... It has been that kinda roller coaster...

6.Occupation: Steam Operations ( CON EDISON )

7.Recent goals your working on: Obtaining various licenses that I need to move into management at my company. Buying a house.

8.Best trait/worst traits about yourself: ( BEST: Putting everyone before me ) (WORST: Putting everyone before me... And my trust issues... )

9.Some people you're wanting to meet from CP: Don't wanna put names... But there are a few on the sports forum, and a bunch from here that I have not met.)

10. School: I think I skipped that time in my life and moved right into a career.

1.Name: "Hey Big Guy" (what most call me for a nickname)

2.Age: Still passes for 26

3.Location:Pacific Ocean (often in it)

4.Nationality: Sicilian and French. (Hence the sex and the cook.)

5.Significant other (if so, then how long): Maybe since last Thursday, otherwise single.

6.Occupation: I stay busy.

7.Recent goals your working on: Finding "her". Working my body (7x a week). Learning to surf (well lol).

8.Best trait/worst traits about yourself: My friends have said ... the best and coolest friend you'll ever have. I think i'm the most loyal friend you'll ever have and will do anything for you that I can and the best bf you will ever have who will take care of you like no other (those words come from my x).

9.Some people you're wanting to meet from CP:

I've met a lot on the board. (We don't post to each other. Not our style.)

Let's see. I've saved one's life. Helped another start his life all over. Helped another relocate. Helped another get out of a destructive relationship. Helped another save a good relationship. Helped one with promotions. Helped another leave the life of promotions to find not one of the several 100 so-called "friends" he made during his promoting years were friends ... except me (not one of them call to this day except me).

The one(s) that I wanta to meet, badly, lol, .... they already know who they are <heart> ....

I'm down for meeting anyone to kick it - I dont judge anyone based upon a board (even the single dude that bashes me to make himself look cool to the girls).

10. School: BA, JD, MBA ... and a couple more I'm probably forgetting in my desk drawer somewhere.

That's me! :bounce:

1.Name: Mike

2.Age: 24

3.Location: Queens, NY :gang:

4.Nationality: Italian/Irish

5.Significant other (if so, then how long): Nope

6.Occupation: Trade Processor/Systems for an investment mngt. company (basically we trade corporate bonds)

7.Recent goals your working on: saving $$, get my ass back to school for my MBA, tone my :pint: habits down for a bit

8.Best trait/worst traits about yourself: great friend/HUGE procrastinator

9.Some people you're wanting to meet from CP: A bunch of you niggas especially Ladyshady so we can get pissed drunk and fuck the shit out of each other

10. School: graduated from SUNY Albany

1.Name: Cody

2.Age: 21

3.Location: Jersey

4.Nationality: Korean (but Irish at :heart: )

5.Significant other (if so, then how long): no - leave me alone

6.Occupation: full-time student, part-time at law firm, part-time with psych research

7.Recent goals your working on: getting into higher level schooling

8.Best trait/worst traits about yourself: blah blah blah..

9.Some people you're wanting to meet from CP: "..."

10. School: Rutgers

1.Name: Cody

2.Age: 21

3.Location: Jersey

4.Nationality: Korean (but Irish at :heart: )

5.Significant other (if so, then how long): no - leave me alone

6.Occupation: full-time student, part-time at law firm, part-time with psych research

7.Recent goals your working on: getting into higher level schooling

8.Best trait/worst traits about yourself: blah blah blah..

9.Some people you're wanting to meet from CP: "..."

10. School: Rutgers

What happened to your Yankees this past weekend?

:laugh: :laugh:

broom101.JPG

How about an 11 through 13

11. Something Most of Your Friends Dont Know about You

12. What you dont like to do on CP

13. Thing that frustrates you most about CP

14. One thing about you on CP that you aren't really

..... ....

11. Something Most of Your Friends Dont Know about You: Former ranked 10th in the nation swimmer.

12. What you dont like to do on CP: Post pics. I'm down for sending them in pm but not posting them. Basically camera shy guy (but that doesnt mean i'm not a hot mofo <tongue> lol).

13. Thing that frustrates you most about CP: That I'm in LA and cant hang with alot of you cool peeps :(

14. One thing about you on CP that you arent: I think I come off as a bit mushy-gooshy lol which if you knew me (or even saw me lol) you'd realize thats really not me most of time ... except at those special moments :D.

How about an 11 through 13

11. Something Most of Your Friends Dont Know about You

12. What you dont like to do on CP

13. Thing that frustrates you most about CP

14. One thing about you on CP that you aren't really

..... ....

11. Something Most of Your Friends Dont Know about You: Former ranked 10th in the nation swimmer.

12. What you dont like to do on CP: Post pics. I'm down for sending them in pm but not posting them. Basically camera shy guy (but that doesnt mean i'm not a hot mofo <tongue> lol).

13. Thing that frustrates you most about CP: That I'm in LA and cant hang with alot of you cool peeps :(

14. One thing about you on CP that you arent: I think I come off as a bit mushy-gooshy lol which if you knew me (or even saw me lol) you'd realize thats really not me most of time ... except at those special moments :D.

too much info already....lets keep it where it was

i must agree that sat's game was a good game and that the yankees would have won if that damn guy wouldnt have called posada's ball 4 a strike! :splat:

i went to the game saturday in full body paint to support my mets :cool:

It was probably the best game i had ever been to for the mets. What a wonderful weekend :spin:

It's ok. Who still has the best record in major league baseball? ;)

Yankees can afford a sweep here and there. Can the Mets? :laugh:

Well said... :aright:

1.Name: Chris

2.Age: 23

3.Location: Queens

4.Nationality: Greek

5.Significant other (if so, then how long): Single

6.Occupation: Systems Analyst (for now)

7.Recent goals your working on: Finding myself a new career

8.Best trait/worst traits about yourself: Best - Always there when people need me...Worst - I'm pretty stubborn

9.Some people you're wanting to meet from CP: Haven't really thought about it...I guess anyone who would be interested in meeting me..lol

10. School: Graduated from NYIT..BS in Comp Sci..

i must agree that sat's game was a good game and that the yankees would have won if that damn guy wouldnt have called posada's ball 4 a strike! :splat:

Oh man that was such a fuckin ball!!! What a bunch of bullshit!!!

Can ya tell I was a bit frustrated?? :splat: lol

It's ok. Who still has the best record in major league baseball? ;)

Yankees can afford a sweep here and there. Can the Mets? :laugh:

Damn Codica, I was expecting more from you instead of this typical Yankee fan response...thought you would have just given credit where credit was do...let me guess, next you're gonna be bringing up the 27 (I think) rings you guys have or some shit but I understand it must be tough to swallow the fact that you guys just got swept ;)

:isok: