Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dating co-workers

deepspell

Two rules...

1 - Don't ever piss or shit on your own property... hence date someone at work. It will cause major pain when the two of you split and for guys it could make you a target for sexual harrassment.

2 - Don't fuck your friend or their best friend for that matter... :hump: (I am a hypocrit though... :nopity: )

i never date someone i work with. i dont care how much we like eachother. i wont even date them if i quit the job. i guess i see it as a business relationship not a personal one and b/c they know other people i know on a business level i dont think it is appropriate to be romantically involved.

:type:

even socializing with people from the workplace can bring issues. i am usually more reserved when at work....and a lunatic outsida work...and it's something i tend not to share on a prof level. cuz sometimes co-workers don't know how do draw the line....i do.

privacey factor, it's a serious one.

Take it from me (I was the office whore), don't do it. I have dated or slept w/ 12 different girls in my office (its about 5 to 1 girls here). Even though I am still friends w/ half of them, the other half still gives me dirty looks. It makes for an uncomfortable work environment. Everybody in here knows my history and I still get offers. Go figure. lol.

Take it from me (I was the office whore), don't do it. I have dated or slept w/ 12 different girls in my office (its about 5 to 1 girls here). Even though I am still friends w/ half of them, the other half still gives me dirty looks. It makes for an uncomfortable work environment. Everybody in here knows my history and I still get offers. Go figure. lol.

Where do you work? My office is 30:1 guys:girls. Now I know why I am this thing all day reading these messages.

I'd say no generally speaking. But come on -- seriously if you met the perfect person and there was great chemistry, who's goign to actually turn away from that??? I think most people would take the chance and date the person or at least get to know them on a personal level outside of the office, and then deal with the consequences later, if any.