Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need to lick some pussy

DJGaryMatthews

i really reallllllllllllllllly have a craving for pussy right now. i was thinkin about it all last nite, and this whole morning. i really need the smell and taste and the joy of runnin my tongue up and down those beautiful lips. i yearn to suck a clit so bad right now. i need to taste a girl. i need to watch her squirm while my tongue digs deep inside her. i want her legs to wrap tightly around my head in ecstasy. i dont even want anything in return. i just wanna eat some pussy and then i'll be satisfied

i really reallllllllllllllllly have a craving for pussy right now. i was thinkin about it all last nite, and this whole morning. i really need the smell and taste and the joy of runnin my tongue up and down those beautiful lips. i yearn to suck a clit so bad right now. i need to taste a girl. i need to watch her squirm while my tongue digs deep inside her. i want her legs to wrap tightly around my head in ecstasy. i dont even want anything in return. i just wanna eat some pussy and then i'll be satisfied

YOU ARE CRAZY--IF YOU NEED SOME PRACTICE.......... :licker:

i cant even focus on work. i keep thinking about pussy. i need a freshly shaven pussy. in fact, i wanna shave it for her, then eat it. nothin better than when its sooooo smooth

OMG...you are hungry indeed!!! well go get some, is not too hard to find one!

i definitly know the craving you got bro. ever since i broke up with my ex i have been gettin the sex crave just about everyday. me and my ex were at it everyday and loved it. had so much fun with it. now its like what the fuck!

Z

i havent licked some pussy in a looooong time. prolly since early spring. i wont go down on just any girl. ive banged some girls since then but didnt lick their twat. i always want to but im not goin down on a girl that i dont trust. funny how ill fuck a girl i dont necessarily trust though lol. but at least thats with a condom. wut am i gonna do if i wanna go down? use saran wrap?

i havent licked some pussy in a looooong time. prolly since early spring. i wont go down on just any girl. ive banged some girls since then but didnt lick their twat. i always want to but im not goin down on a girl that i dont trust. funny how ill fuck a girl i dont necessarily trust though lol. but at least thats with a condom. wut am i gonna do if i wanna go down? use saran wrap?

lmao saran wrap, i dont think that will work. i havent ate pussy since may. i started hookin up with an ex again but havent munched on the carpet yet. hopefully soon. but i think i need to find another girl. this single life is fun and all but having a girl means having sex when you want it. any ladies single out there. hit me up, lol

Z

lmao saran wrap, i dont think that will work. i havent ate pussy since may. i started hookin up with an ex again but havent munched on the carpet yet. hopefully soon. but i think i need to find another girl. this single life is fun and all but having a girl means having sex when you want it. any ladies single out there. hit me up, lol

Z

lol, once again...

post-2-1071822214.jpg