Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Having Sex With Your Period?

danadane420

IF YOU CAN WALK THROUGH THE MUD---THEN YOU CAN FUCK THROUGH THE BLOOD!!!! HA HA no seriously, what are your thoughts? do you think it's gross or is it pleasurable? personally- i wouldn't do it--unless it was my boyfriend or someone i really care about--but it does feel extra good cuz for some reason it's so tight----but very sloppy--- you definately need a towel or something underneath you -- or maybe in the shower.....

hmmmm.......aren't most girls hornier during their period..........I love it when she's so horny she's grinding in her seat wanting to get fucked.........

PERSONALLY--i'm not horny when i have my "friend" --but if someone got me in the mood--well then that's a different story.

Shower sex with ur period is great

But it's way to mess and nasty to do normally

I got my period early once with my X when we were having sex and when we turned the light on it looked like a murder scene lol ewwwww

Iv bin there with the murder scene. Thats why I chose the shower. At least you feel clean after. Not a nasty and YUCK! If you get what I mean.

Mud doesn't come out as easy as blood does... I guess when you really think about it, both times are nasty and not that I ever had sex during period - I shall refrain from both here on out... The hold out during the several days/week will make the first fuck so much better.

I can't believe so many people are really against fucking while the chic is on the rag...what's the big fucking deal? I'm not talking about any random girl but obviously if your close with her...go for it. The best is right after I pull out and my cock is all bloody and she just starts going down on me. :drool:

Also, I can't believe nobody mentioned how they love to :licker: box during that time of the month...nothing better than getting those red wings.

I can't believe so many people are really against fucking while the chic is on the rag...what's the big fucking deal? I'm not talking about any random girl but obviously if your close with her...go for it. The best is right after I pull out and my cock is all bloody and she just starts going down on me. :drool:

Also, I can't believe nobody mentioned how they love to :licker: box during that time of the month...nothing better than getting those red wings.

:puke: your one funny motherfucker :laugh2: