Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breaking News . . .

I would love an explanation why this was moved to drama . . . major DJ defects from crobar . . . OG's partner is the new resident at crobar . . .

But let's take a look at some of the threads under Clubplanet Nightlife Message Boards > NIGHT: clubs, bars, nocturnal happenings Miami:

(And no offense to anyone . . . )

Poll: So, who's Timmmaaayyyyy?

Shaq to play for Miami Heat?

I must sell a Twin bed set and a TV table!

Rapids Waterpark in WPB

Quotes on Creativity (enjoy!)

4 friends or family in Peru & Chile

Dolphins mating with...HUMANS...?!?

Couple has sex on stage at a rock concert...

south park weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Independence Day to Argentina!!!

Very weak IMO . . . .

i dont know what your saying, he is the only other dj in town that has been able to hold a residency in a main room for 4years(besides og) that means something if you ask me. also he is a ministry of sound tour resident. i bet you $100 u cant name a dj who has the same accomplishments residency wise in miami.

let me help you

stryke= one of the best dj's in my opinion, but cant hold a gig in miami for more than 3 months straight

bruno= the longest main room residency has been in envy, but it hasnt even been a year

roland= gotta love him and he has been at space for 4 years but never holding the same room, they always move him around plus he isnt the main dj so he doesnt count

edgar v= amaizing dj, rocks crobar every time he plays but cant hold a room every weekend for 4 years, closest he got was space and it was for 2 years

robbie rivera= one of the best, but no residency.

i can keep on going if you like but at the end you will realize that the only 2 people in miami that have done that are oscar g & cedric, so i think it is a great move for space to have them both in the same room. weather you like him or not he has the credentials

listen idiot:

take your hundred dollars and credentials,make a roll with them and shove it up your ass,this is the most stupid post ever,first of all dont disrespect oscar g like that comparing him with "trainwreckmaster"gervais,even TIMMMAY can hold a residency at crobar for 4 years ,playing the same 25 tracks over and over again,very old tracks btw,and mostly fading one with another,being the resident at crobar is no great achievement,cuz its not a music oriented club,specially in the vip,the crowd wont give a fuck who or what is playing,but space its a very very different situation,cedric wont last too long....his skills sucks,his programing its a joke.

dunno why this is moved to drama but like i said, it all makes sense... dunno where the RF mention came from. could be true, could not be true but i know first hand that crobar is trying to go in a musical direction... they are going back to the roots of booking big name talent and giving us, in my opinion, the best club in sobe to see it in. I don't know if there is any truth to their residents being fired so to say but i do know there will be a lot of upcoming nights featuring just guests at crobar instead of the same mundane bullshit... to me - this is progress!

the crowd

listen idiot:

take your hundred dollars and credentials,make a roll with them and shove it up your ass,this is the most stupid post ever,first of all dont disrespect oscar g like that comparing him with "trainwreckmaster"gervais,even TIMMMAY can hold a residency at crobar for 4 years ,playing the same 25 tracks over and over again,very old tracks btw,and mostly fading one with another,being the resident at crobar is no great achievement,cuz its not a music oriented club,specially in the vip,the crowd wont give a fuck who or what is playing,but space its a very very different situation,cedric wont last too long....his skills sucks,his programing its a joke.

why don't you tell us how you really feel.

:biggrin:

dunno why this is moved to drama but like i said, it all makes sense... dunno where the RF mention came from. could be true, could not be true but i know first hand that crobar is trying to go in a musical direction... they are going back to the roots of booking big name talent and giving us, in my opinion, the best club in sobe to see it in. I don't know if there is any truth to their residents being fired so to say but i do know there will be a lot of upcoming nights featuring just guests at crobar instead of the same mundane bullshit... to me - this is progress!

Ralph starts this week . . .

listen idiot:

:werd: Now this is the best post ever, and talk about the truth!!

listen idiot:

Timmmaaayyyy! :dj::D

personally, ive heard cedric a couple times and haven't been overly impressed... not disappointed but never left saying "wow, what a great set"

I've heard him plenty of times.

In a 3 hour period his trainwrecks have popped their ugly head

at least 4-6 times. Not knocking what he does...but brother,

if it's the CD's CLEAN THEM, if it's the CDJ's that are dirty, CLEAN THEM...

if it's people bumping on your equipment...TOSS THEM OUT the booth!!!

Comprende??? Wanna make it somewhere?....

FLAWLESS is the word you're looking for.

THAT's my 2 cents. Change please!?? :spin:

i have to laugh....does anybody see that the decision should have been the reverse. instead of crobar hiring ralph falcon, it should have been space hiring him instead of cedric. unfortunately, this is just another example of what miami is sadly all about. come on, anyone thats heard cedric even once, knows that his mixing is sub par and that he trainwrecks ALOT. those that know him personally know he is all attitude.

there are sooooo many local DJs that are good and worthy of a Space residency......(def not cedric)

and...how about doing something different than hiring another house DJ? if youre gonna hire somebody new, why not hire something a little different like more of a techno or trance DJ?. or, heres a idea- why hire anybody else at all???...oscar and roly seem to be fine on thier own.

also he (Cedric) is a ministry of sound tour resident.

i forgot to mention earlier, cedric is not a ministry of sound tour resident. he headlined that party once, and got the gig through the promoters that ministry of sound paid to put on this event. get your facts. i know the guys that put on this event in venezuela, and know exactly how it went down. it could have been anybody. never compare this dude to anyone yo :biggun:

By "mundane bullshit" you MUST be referring to Club Space because...

l.gifu.gifi.gifs.gif

p.gifi.gifg.gif

n.gife.gife.gifd.gifs.gif

y.gifo.gifu.gifr.gif

m.gifo.gifn.gife.gify.gifgif_18.gif