Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's REview of Hernan@ Space

Bling

damn bling, how in the hell do you go out for so long and remember all that stuff... you carry around a notepad or something... you gotta let me know your memory secrets.... i cant remember what i did an hour ago

NO!!! no pics!! She really was not that cute and totally not my type, but she was fucked up and her man was telling me how she likes chicks, but she is shy, so I was being nice and flirted with her a bit. She was sweet, so thats the only reason why I kissed her.

Bling, don't send out my pic to anyone, because I think you only have really busted pictures of me making some weird face at the camera while dancing.

ok lol only pic ii have is us with faye at mama mia lol if u remember that sig a while back she was the girl up front next to me........

damn bling, how in the hell do you go out for so long and remember all that stuff... you carry around a notepad or something... you gotta let me know your memory secrets.... i cant remember what i did an hour ago

his secret is staying off chemicals and substances :D

Yea bling that was me in the white shirt, I may be hatin on your reviews a little but after last night I give you credit... this morning I was thinking about it and I am like "There is no way I can write a review about last night, I Can't even remember most of last nite" :pint:

Yea bling that was me in the white shirt, I may be hatin on your reviews a little but after last night I give you credit... this morning I was thinking about it and I am like "There is no way I can write a review about last night, I Can't even remember most of last nite" :pint:

yet you managed to remember everything about what bling was doing all night :confused:

BTW I also remember a cute blonde girl dancing on the platform bling, is she on this board? *leers with his stalker eyes*

cant recall the blonde dont think so no one else besides you that i can recall and Pod where there that post on this board....

i saw hernan last wednesday at icon in orlando and i also thought his set was a little boring. a few good tracks, but not many. it was only my 2nd time seeing him, but i was expecting a HUGE set after being blown away by his poolside gig at WMC (it was broadcast on XM radio, if anyone remembers it)