Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all those who are sexually attracted to 'blondboheme' post in this thread

:blah: :blah: :blah:

I say this because you posted a pic of yourself once, but during the same time period bling had a pic of you with him on his sig (from crobar or whatever) .... therefore i dunno waz up , im confused .

I say this because you posted a pic of yourself once, but during the same time period bling had a pic of you with him on his sig (from crobar or whatever) .... therefore i dunno waz up , im confused .

don't be cunfused!!!!! i'm hot!!!!!!!! trust me!!!!!!! :biggrin:

blondboheme sent me some nekkid pix recently so i could use them while masturbating but she made me promise not to post them so there :laugh: :laugh:

better not post those, i took them just for you- that's why i had anotherway83 painted across my inner thigh :)

ok so to appease you horny fuckers i just took out my digital cam and snapped this for yaz. keep in mind i haven't left my house in a week cuz i got 2 busted feet, and sorry i didn't get all dolled up for ya. maybe if i'm really bored later i'll play dress up and post more ... or not ;)

mo_resize.jpg

ok so to appease you horny fuckers i just took out my digital cam and snapped this for yaz. keep in mind i haven't left my house in a week cuz i got 2 busted feet, and sorry i didn't get all dolled up for ya. maybe if i'm really bored later i'll play dress up and post more ... or not ;)

mo_resize.jpg

i am def appeased! very hot :drool:

mo_resize.jpg

You should play dress OFF and take pics....That would make a lot more sense.

mo_resize.jpg

you should post a recent pic :) ...bling had one on his sig like a month ago....post that one