Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees Vs Redsox Official Rivalry Meet Up...

Saturday July 24th... I think would be the best date... I know personally I cant do the Friday Or Sunday game.

Yanks Vs Boston Sports Forum Meet up...

MODS - Please make this a sticky.

People please come up with suggestions. My one suggestion is in Manhattan on 3rd Ave between 19th and 20th street. It is a nice sports bar with screens all over the place and a big screen on the back wall. It is called "PROOF" I believe. Waiting staff is friendly and it has a local crowd. I am not sure what it looks like on Saturday. But I have been there a few times during the week. If you tip they buy rounds every so often.

If anyone else has suggestions please let us know. I know there are a bunch of sports bars on the East side in the 50's. But budget wise I think lower east side would be better. I would like to get a definate tally on how many people will most likely attend so that maybe I can call ahead and make some kind of arrangements or get some kind of deal.

DISCLAIMER - I know we all argue and fight on the boards... But if you have any intentions on real drama when it comes to the meet up please do not reply...

Comments, suggestions???

New York Scores Boston fans buys New York fans a round and the same vice versa... And if we want to add any other technicalities please feel free... Like for each home run hit in the game. Or each batter Beaned... Or each fight that breaks out on the field... :smile:

That is all...

Scott - will you be coming from SI when you head to the city or will you be coming from work? I definitely wanna meet up with everyone, but I don't wanna come into the city and try and find this bar all by myself.

I will pick you up if you want. I will be going from home. I believe I have off that weekend. :smile:

When the time comes we can arrange something. But I can pick you up and drop you off. No problems there at all...

PS - PM me your email address I have some pictures to send you.

I will pick you up if you want. I will be going from home. I believe I have off that weekend. :smile:

When the time comes we can arrange something. But I can pick you up and drop you off. No problems there at all...

PS - PM me your email address I have some pictures to send you.

Yeah we'll definitely figure something out, I'd really appreciate it! :)

(check your PMs)

proof is nice, but it can get pricey

my suggestion is something like "the big easy" on 92nd and 2nd. It has plenty of TVs and pitchers go for $9. The only thing is its big, but kinda dingy.

if proof is what people want, I'm definately down.....just throwing another option out there

btw.....I hope Schilling pitches that night

proof is nice, but it can get pricey

my suggestion is something like "the big easy" on 92nd and 2nd. It has plenty of TVs and pitchers go for $9. The only thing is its big, but kinda dingy.

if proof is what people want, I'm definately down.....just throwing another option out there

btw.....I hope Schilling pitches that night

that place is pretty cool....i went there a couple of times to play beer pong

WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO EXPRESSED INTEREST IN THIS IDEA THE FIRST TIME I MENTIONED IT???

COME ON PEOPLE CHIME IN AND LET ME KNOW WHO IS DEFINATELY INTERESTED...

Shit even if it is just a SPORTS FORUM MEET UP OF ALL PEOPLE IN THE AREA...

WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO EXPRESSED INTEREST IN THIS IDEA THE FIRST TIME I MENTIONED IT???

whats the final verdict on the place????

The date is cool, but the time should be game time or half hour before or so...whatever

the place though, we need a definate place to chill

and yes, where are magellan, jtk, chrismakk, bxbomb, captainpec, jtk, and whomever else is a Yankees or Red Sox fan???????????

Come through people

i would go but a bunch of us are gonna try and get bleacher tix..for the games....if not we will prob just end up at some bar across the street from the stadium......watched the first 3 innings of opening day at some bar since we had bleacher seats and u can't drink there and had a pretty sik time

you guys talkin bout gettin tix better get hotel reservations as well cuz the games are in Boston...which is exactly what im hopin to do cuz it looks like im goin to sun nite game if my friend comes through with his hook up

if it falls through , im still down.... city bars are fine , any dive bars are fine cause it will probably get $$ :pint:

but hopefully ill be drinking at the Cask and Flagon

JTk /Jon stephen you been there im sure, hopefully i wont get spit on there :beer:

you guys talkin bout gettin tix better get hotel reservations as well cuz the games are in Boston...which is exactly what im hopin to do cuz it looks like im goin to sun nite game if my friend comes through with his hook up

o shit i didnt even realized that...i got my dates mixed up...i was reffering to the weekend before when the games are here...so in that case i might consider the meet up :hat:

whats the final verdict on the place????

The date is cool, but the time should be game time or half hour before or so...whatever

the place though, we need a definate place to chill

and yes, where are magellan, jtk, chrismakk, bxbomb, captainpec, jtk, and whomever else is a Yankees or Red Sox fan???????????

Come through people

Jon, there is no way on earth i'm gonna miss some free drinks..compliments of our neighborhood yamkee fans. Guys, i dont know much about the bars in the city, so i couldnt tell if you picked a rat infested hole-in-the-wall hangout spot or a ritzy joint. Just pick a good place and agree on it... Count me in. :pint: Time to get wasted.

Scott, i think time has come when you finally took a hammer to your beloved piggy bank. The drinks will definately be on you. Codica, that new AMEX card you got- "dont leave home without it" i wil be thirsty from cheering the runs the sox score. :)

Jon, there is no way on earth i'm gonna miss some free drinks..compliments of our neighborhood yamkee fans. Guys, i dont know much about the bars in the city, so i couldnt tell if you picked a rat infested hole-in-the-wall hangout spot or a ritzy joint. Just pick a good place and agree on it... Count me in. :pint: Time to get wasted.

Scott, i think time has come when you finally took a hammer to your beloved piggy bank. The drinks will definately be on you. Codica, that new AMEX card you got- "dont leave home without it" i wil be thirsty from cheering the runs the sox score. :)

Well that is 4 Definates... Even if no one else joins in. That is enough for me.

2 Yankee Fans ( Me, Cody )

2 Sox Fans ( John and Magell )

Anyone else please chime in...

John is does not matter where we go. I suggested proof cause it is close to the bridges downtown for when I have to head home. :) and it is a nice place. I dont want to be drivin all over the city after you guys buy me all those drinks you know... ;)

o shit i didnt even realized that...i got my dates mixed up...i was reffering to the weekend before when the games are here...so in that case i might consider the meet up :hat:

Stop considering and just get your ass out there...

Is there a date yet? Also (just a thought) - have you considered rules for someone not present for the whole game... like possibly me? Sorry. :)

Saturday the 24th

dont worry about making it late....

in terms of the place, I'm up for cheap beer just because even though I dont agree with you Yankees bretheren, I dont wanna drain your wallets....but then again, since I'm going to be drinking for free, I'm down for anything. Third opinions would be nice folks.......