Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tracks of the week!

xxgrooveericxx

i dont wanna say what mine are ... but bling , its about time your track of the week aint no panzy shit !! :laugh: some true hardcore trance !!:cool:

and eric , when u played that track everyone froze :laugh::aright:

ok ok ill tell you all what mine is ... its not really that new but fuck its bad as fuck !! and the funny thing is , you guys are gonna laugh when u hear who it is !!

but its by none other than

ian van dahl

track is called

NIGHT ON JAVA

check it out before you jump to conclusions ;)

i dont wanna say what mine are ... but bling , its about time your track of the week aint no panzy shit !! :laugh: some true hardcore trance !!:cool:

and eric , when u played that track everyone froze :laugh::aright:

ok ok ill tell you all what mine is ... its not really that new but fuck its bad as fuck !! and the funny thing is , you guys are gonna laugh when u hear who it is !!

but its by none other than

ian van dahl

track is called

NIGHT ON JAVA

check it out before you jump to conclusions ;)

1.) Ian van Dahl - 'Castles in the Sky'

2.) Armin van Buuren - 'As the Rush Comes'

3.) ATB - '9PM ('til I Come)

4.) Delerium - 'Silence' (Tiesto Cheese Mix)

:D

Now please...

s.gifh.gifu.gift.gify.gifo.gifu.gifr.giff.gifu.gifc.gifk.gifi.gifn.gifgif_24.giff.gifa.gifc.gife.gif

u.gifn.gifc.gifl.gife.giff.gifu.gifc.gifk.gifa.gifh.gif

great track relik... but imo the original is still the better of the 2 ... but awsome track nonetheless :cool:

just wanna give robert some crdit since he was at crobar this past weekend :) he was there right? or did my drunk ass hallucinate that? :pint:

just wanna give robert some crdit since he was at crobar this past weekend :) he was there right? or did my drunk ass hallucinate that? :pint:
he was there ... and lost it when edgar played his track freefall :cool: it was his 1st time hearing his track at a club :cool: