Clubplanet Nightlife Community

.... that was the night the two of us first met.

lalate

...the first thing he saw was me bent over with my ass in the air...

how's that for an interesting meeting?

na... he was a friend of my cousin's and they were coming over to hang out but when they walked in through the door, i was looking for the back of my earring post under the couch and my ass was aimed toward the doorway...

that's gonna be such a great story to tell our kids if we ever have any

"daddy met mommy's ass first"

...the first thing he saw was me bent over with my ass in the air...

how's that for an interesting meeting?

na... he was a friend of my cousin's and they were coming over to hang out but when they walked in through the door, i was looking for the back of my earring post under the couch and my ass was aimed toward the doorway...

that's gonna be such a great story to tell our kids if we ever have any

"daddy met mommy's ass first"

Great story :rock:

My step-brother graduated high school and we had a huge party for him at our house. I was there with my ex (who was my gf at the time) and my sister said that she was going out with her friend Joanna whom I heard her talk about a lot recently. So she says that her friend was gonna come by and then they were going to go out. I was hanging out in my back yard at the table drinking and playing cards with my brother and his friends and my gf was sitting next to me. We had been arguing alot during that time because she was EXTREMELY jealous. I heard the back gate open and turned around to see who was walking in and there she was. I swear it was like you see in a movie. Like everything was going in slow motion and there was music playing and her long blonde hair was flowing and I was like "GODDAMN!!" :woah2::love2:

I tried so hard not to let my gf notice that I was gawking at this Godess that just walked into my backyard. I then decided I needed a closer look so I asked my gf if she wanted me to make her a drink. I walked over to the bar and was checkin' her out. She was wearing a tight white shirt and black pants. Mmmm...

Anyway, I dumped the jealous psycho the next day and I asked my sister to hook me up. My said she didn't wanna get involved because she had a bf at the time and blah blah blah...

So, my sister mentioned something to her and she said something like, "Really? your brother is cute."

So they were out one night drinking and she told my sister to call me to see what I was doing. So she did and I happened to be studying for a final so I told her that I couldn't go out but I really really wanted to hang out with her. So we ended up hooking up and after a few bumps in the road with her ex, we are living happily ever after.

The End.

:love:

My step-brother graduated high school and we had a huge party for him at our house. I was there with my ex (who was my gf at the time) and my sister said that she was going out with her friend Joanna whom I heard her talk about a lot recently. So she says that her friend was gonna come by and then they were going to go out. I was hanging out in my back yard at the table drinking and playing cards with my brother and his friends and my gf was sitting next to me. We had been arguing alot during that time because she was EXTREMELY jealous. I heard the back gate open and turned around to see who was walking in and there she was. I swear it was like you see in a movie. Like everything was going in slow motion and there was music playing and her long blonde hair was flowing and I was like "GODDAMN!!" :woah2::love2:

I tried so hard not to let my gf notice that I was gawking at this Godess that just walked into my backyard. I then decided I needed a closer look so I asked my gf if she wanted me to make her a drink. I walked over to the bar and was checkin' her out. She was wearing a tight white shirt and black pants. Mmmm...

Anyway, I dumped the jealous psycho the next day and I asked my sister to hook me up. My said she didn't wanna get involved because she had a bf at the time and blah blah blah...

So, my sister mentioned something to her and she said something like, "Really? your brother is cute."

So they were out one night drinking and she told my sister to call me to see what I was doing. So she did and I happened to be studying for a final so I told her that I couldn't go out but I really really wanted to hang out with her. So we ended up hooking up and after a few bumps in the road with her ex, we are living happily ever after.

The End.

That's cuteee.. :)

The End.

:rock:

aww babe i just got the biggest goofy smile on my face , i love you so much!!! :makeout::love:

The End.

well, since we met online, im gonna go with the night we actually met face to face. It was in good ol newark airport, my plane was actually 45 mins early for some weird assed reason, so i was sitting on my suitcase in baggage claim reading a cosmo when i heard a voice behind me say "could you turn it back a page? i was reading that?" so i looked up and it was him. and he was hot. so i moved here.

well, since we met online, im gonna go with the night we actually met face to face. It was in good ol newark airport, my plane was actually 45 mins early for some weird assed reason, so i was sitting on my suitcase in baggage claim reading a cosmo when i heard a voice behind me say "could you turn it back a page? i was reading that?" so i looked up and it was him. and he was hot. so i moved here.

where did you move from??

and planes through newark are always late :tongue:

i met my bf bc i needed help and he was the first person i saw

i was working some painting thing for volunteering at a college we were both going to at the time. i grabbed his arm, dragged him to the table while saying hi im lauren, put him behind the booth and asked him if he could help me. he was wearing an a/x shirt and started complaining bc he got paint on it and on his hands. i was in a bad mood so i started tellin him to stop acting like such a snob and to just buy another shirt. that i didnt feel like listening to his complaining and he could leave if thats all he was going to do. but if he was going to stay, then i would tell him how to get the paint off. He stayed, stopped complaining, and got the paint off of his shirt. He asked for my number and later told me that I was the most blunt and honest, no games included person i've ever met and thats the type of girl he wanted. we've been on and off for almost 3 years, and weve been going strong for awhile now and plan on staying that way.

No great stories here.....

Last four girls that I would consider calling girlfriends....

1. Met at her softball game.

2. Knew her since I was six.

3. Met at college. Took acid together. Then she was my girlfriend. Figures.

4. Worked with always wanted to hook up. Wouldn't hook up with her because I was hooking up with everyone else and I respected her too much to hook up with her. 2 years went by and I realized I wanted noone else but her. She booted her boyfriend we got together and 1 year later we broke up. Should've been on acid.

My babe i met at the last nite of Vynl/Arc

we met through a mutual friend, but for the 1st hour and a half pretty much kept to ourselves, wasn't getting any vibes, so really wasn't puting any out.

However when we started dancing and moving to the music, it all came together, we found our connection. We've done lotsa different things together, but i gotta say whenever we go out dancing, we're in our own little world :love: .

I'll definitly be there with her at Deepspell gig, we'll be closing the place down :getdown::party::makeout::getdown:

:love:i will never forget that night! and i have to thank mikey for that...

we met through a mutual friend, but for the 1st hour and a half pretty much kept to ourselves, wasn't getting any vibes, so really wasn't puting any out.

However when we started dancing and moving to the music, it all came together, we found our connection. We've done lotsa different things together, but i gotta say whenever we go out dancing, we're in our own little world :love: .

I'll definitly be there with her at Deepspell gig, we'll be closing the place down :getdown::party::makeout::getdown:

Me & gf meet for the first time at crobar, I would see her a lot at various places around the city and we would say hi and talk but I never got any vibe (later I found out she had a bf all those times) so I never really made a move.

So one night I am out I see her and we have our litttle small talk like usual, but this time I pick up a vibe. She is more friendly and flirtatious and is touching me, like on my arm or shoulder and I remember she put her hand on my chest and laughed at something funny and I was like, OK make the move already dumbass.

So I guess her and the bf were on the outs, so I got her number and the rest is as they say history

you guys make a wonderful couple!

:rock: