Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cellphones.

so my plans running out on my cell phone in a week and i need to get a new one. whats the coolest one out there? i mean the latest coolest thing? i like the v600...looks like a nice camera phone..

what else is top of the line now?

my has worked for like every cell company there is, and hes like always obsessed with having the newest "coolest" phone. ill ask him when he gets home and pm you some choices

and to tie them into sex, i was reading some other forum the other day and there is some study that young girls who have cell phones are more likely to be sexually active than girls without. they were talking j-high age too. whores.

i have verizon.. i wouldnt switch b/c i have had too many bad experiences with other companies and no reception. i dont know shit about phones. i have a samsung camera phone, i am sure ill never use the camera but it was free so i figured i might as well get it.

since youre all so curious i originally posted this on the sex board and it was moved here..

anyone wanna recommend me a phone?

i dont care about the service...just want to know some good phones ill worry bout service later

thanks y'all :hat:

I have this phone. I think it's the best phone on the market right now. I personally don't need to have a Palm Pilot built into my phone and most of them are too damn big anyway. I have ATT. A lot of people complain about their service, but they have drastically improved thier GSM service. I do have some dead spots, but my phone works where other services don't. This phone has a camera, video camera, speakerphone, JAVA games, and a flip-open keyboard. My gf is a text message queen so this makes dealing with her a lot easier. And you can shoot a video or take a picture, flip open the keyboard and email it to whoever you want.

6820-center-top.jpg

More info here:

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/6820

And here:

http://www.attwireless.com/personal/products/phonedetails.jhtml?id=1900024&titleNumber=

Good luck!!

:hat:

• 3 months later...