Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nasty ass Bitches WTF..........

jayuhousehead

Frist off the statment "I'am a really fucking good looking guy..." says big ego.

You have to tell everyone you are buff and wear expensive cloths, the only thing you left out was how much money you have and what kind of car you drive. All that had no relavence to the story. You should not rip on the girl because she was going for the hard sell and she was NOT attractive, if she was hot you would of had no problem with her trying to sell you something.

All that is cool, there really is nothing wrong with having a big ego but don't act like it and then try to deny it.

no one's trying to deny anything, anyone who knows me would tell you that i'm not full of myself, yeah maybe i came off alittle cocky i can see that. but fuck that why is everyone so pissed because i have a good self esteem about myself? and i've been with plenty of attractive women who where annoying as well if not more so.

see now you got it all wrong, i'didn't bark on her i simply told her i was not interested and tryed to walk away but she still insisted. so before you start to peg me for some type of asshole. think before you start barking on someone. and your right i would never try to lower someones self esteem cause i would'nt want it don'e to me. so on that aspect i agree with you.

but next time you come at me like that you and i are gonna have to thump it out. j/k

...i didnt misunderstand what you wrote - i know you didnt bark at this girl about her looks...but describing your looks and hers on this board in the manner that you did made you look like an ass...now i'm not saying who or what you are...i dont know you that well...but if one of my boys came on and spilled out the same garb, i'd give 'em the same response.....maybe youre not what those words reflect...know what that means?...use different words...

...i didnt misunderstand what you wrote - i know you didnt bark at this girl about her looks...but describing your looks and hers on this board in the manner that you did made you look like an ass...now i'm not saying who or what you are...i dont know you that well...but if one of my boys came on and spilled out the same garb, i'd give 'em the same response.....maybe youre not what those words reflect...know what that means?...use different words...

your right bro, if and when i do come out wrong i'm man enuff to admit that.

much respect to you cause you came out real to me.

I would of told her to try selling that shit at the gym, weight watchers, jenny craig, gnc, a sinking ship, a falling plane, in traffic, to a drunk driver. To all you ugly bitches (who are really ugly and you know who you are) GET LOST. :direct:

I would of told her to try selling that shit at the gym, weight watchers, jenny craig, gnc, a sinking ship, a falling plane, in traffic, to a drunk driver. To all you ugly bitches (who are really ugly and you know who you are) GET LOST. :direct:

lmao!

i gotta tell ya phatty u have the most educated, and well thought out posts, but unfortunately the girl wasn't attractive, but i think this world needs more women approaching men anyway. And even if its lame , it's ok, because some of the shit i've heard my friends use as pick up lines; they should be shot :2guns:

i dunno. i dont think people make advances all the time expecting something to come of it. this morning i was walking around alone in the area where i live and no exaggeration, EVERY single guy had to say something to me. either, "hey sweety", "youre beautiful", "god bless", "can we talk" or something similar. now i am nothing special, just a normal chick (with a boyfriend), so i find it quite annoying but at the same time, you have to take it for what it is, a compliment. as much as i find it uncomfortable and annoying, it is still flattering for someone to stop their life to tell you they think youre beautiful. if it stopped happening i would probably miss the attention a little. i am sure all these guys knew they had no shot, i was busy & they probably hit on every chick that walks by & no one responds but i dont come on CP to talk trash on them b/c they mean well.

so being a goodlooking guy you must be used to this kind of thing?? doesnt seem that way though. get over it, if you get attention from people, take it as a compliment. if you need to come on CP to complain about the one time you get hit on, obviously it doesnt happen very often. ;)

now as i'm listening to her tell me about this supposedly "business" their trying to start up, i figured out that they were trying to sell purfume. WTF....... just come out and say that your selling purfume :splat:

:laugh:

I hate them bitches! They always ask me "Do you were cologne?" I tell them "No, smell me!"

OK people

i just came back from what should have been a good lunch hour, i'm chillin outside with two friends of mine and i hear excuse me. and these two girls are standing side by side with me right, now she's like hi my friend and i are trying to start up our own business, so i'm like alright, now she asked for my name no big deal still ok. now as i'm listening to her tell me about this supposedly "business" their trying to start up, i figured out that they were trying to sell purfume. WTF....... just come out and say that your selling purfume :splat:

now that's not the end of it, after i tell her i'm not interested in buying she's like "why i'm i being so mean to her" are you fucking kidding me :mad:

then she's starts to ask me if i'm seeing any one. ok now i can't knock the girl for trying but WTF...... here i'am a really fucking good looking guy who takes great pride in how i look ie gym,designer colthes,clean cut etc...........

now this girl was sooooo busted first she was fat as hell, crusty lips, with a beard and to top it off she was trying to pass off a sexy voice to me which did not work. she sounded like a hungry hippo. :vomit2:

this just ruined my whole lunch hour :yuck: i need to :pint:

my good people of cp what would you have done in this situation?

Your word choices are a bit .... intense ... "really fucking good looking" and "hippo" "fat as hell" ...

If she wouldnt leave the table after you said "im sorry, im not interested", I would have just signaled the waiter. Most staff are attentive that way.

i dunno. i dont think people make advances all the time expecting something to come of it. this morning i was walking around alone in the area where i live and no exaggeration, EVERY single guy had to say something to me. either, "hey sweety", "youre beautiful", "god bless", "can we talk" or something similar. now i am nothing special, just a normal chick (with a boyfriend), so i find it quite annoying but at the same time, you have to take it for what it is, a compliment. as much as i find it uncomfortable and annoying, it is still flattering for someone to stop their life to tell you they think youre beautiful. if it stopped happening i would probably miss the attention a little. i am sure all these guys knew they had no shot, i was busy & they probably hit on every chick that walks by & no one responds but i dont come on CP to talk trash on them b/c they mean well.

so being a goodlooking guy you must be used to this kind of thing?? doesnt seem that way though. get over it, if you get attention from people, take it as a compliment. if you need to come on CP to complain about the one time you get hit on, obviously it doesnt happen very often. ;)

i really did'nt think of it in that way, true a compliment is a compliment which i'm used to but, when someone keeps on pushing and pushing sometimes you can only take but so much.

don't get me wrong i'm a sweet guy as you will see in due time once you get to know me better. but i can't lie now that i look back at the statement i made early i don't blame anyone for giving me the biggest dick in the world award for today. i guess it did'nt help that i was already in a bad moodat the time which is no excuse for my actions. i promise i'll be a good boy from now on. :)