Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anna nicole

somebitch

actually most of these pix are before she ever got fat in the first place and you can notice the many boob jobs she's had over the years, craziness.

all of them are from before she was ever fat. if she lost all that weight she would have real loose skin...

yeah and youre right about the boob jobs. i can see like 4 different sets at least. she boobs look kind of flat on the top in a few of the pics, it is unattractive. her nipples look like they were cookie cutted, i dont know how to explain it.. they look ike they were taken off and put back on, you can see the cuts in some of the pics.

but shes not a fat slob anymore. she's all trim spa'd out now. Still dumb as fuck, but at least she's hot again.

she looks OK. shes definitely not hot but shes not a coplete slob. she still looks like she weighs a good 150 to me.

she looks OK. shes definitely not hot but shes not a coplete slob. she still looks like she weighs a good 150 to me.
she's also incredibly tall; she came into the store where i used to work and she towered over me (i'm almost 5' 10"). i was bowled over. but she really is very thin - she was really skinny on jay leno and she's having a poll on her website about whether she should gain some pounds to get back to the weight she was at in her voluptuous guess days or not. here are some newer pics:

anna25.jpg

anna5.jpg

anna18.jpg

i gained 90, then lost 80 pounds in a year and a half or so (i was on medication that made me balloon up, then went off it and one that helped me lose that weight while on slim-fast... long story...). it happens! i don't have extra skin flopping all over the place or anything like that. it's just like a pregnant woman, losing all of that weight suddenly. i just have more stretch marks than other people i know (though just about everyone i know has them somewhere, from growth spurts as teenagers, for any reason.).

I've never found her to be that spectacular. Not like I would kick her out of bed or anything...

Weyes is right though, that girl is like 5'11 or 6' even and she's got a pretty heavy frame. 150 would probably be either normal, or underweight for her. Remember, not everyone is 5'3" and pushing a buck oh' 5 on the scale...:aright:..;)..