Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christina moves wedding date to 'beat Britney'

renzo2

Ummmmm :blank:

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=110889302&p=yyx89xxx8

Dirrty diva Christina Aguilera has reportedly bought her wedding date forward - in order to beat pop rival Britney Spears down the aisle.

The 23-year-old Beautiful songbird is engaged to longterm love Jordan Bratman and wants to ensure they get hitched before the Oops…I Did It Again singer's November nuptials with dancer Kevin Federline.

A source tells Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Christina's suddenly bringing forward her wedding from 'sometime down the line' to 'as soon as possible'.

"It's no secret Britney wants to get married and have a baby. That's exactly what Christina wants with Jordan.

"If Christina can do it all first and make Britney look like an also-ran - so much the better! The talk is about who to invite to the wedding and where the nursery's going.

"They don't sound like they're kidding."

Ummmmm :blank:

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=110889302&p=yyx89xxx8

Dirrty diva Christina Aguilera has reportedly bought her wedding date forward - in order to beat pop rival Britney Spears down the aisle.

The 23-year-old Beautiful songbird is engaged to longterm love Jordan Bratman and wants to ensure they get hitched before the Oops…I Did It Again singer's November nuptials with dancer Kevin Federline.

A source tells Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Christina's suddenly bringing forward her wedding from 'sometime down the line' to 'as soon as possible'.

"It's no secret Britney wants to get married and have a baby. That's exactly what Christina wants with Jordan.

"If Christina can do it all first and make Britney look like an also-ran - so much the better! The talk is about who to invite to the wedding and where the nursery's going.

"They don't sound like they're kidding."

:blah: :blah: :blah: What does it all mean basil?

But it's Christina who's making such an effort and looking like an also-ran to make such an obvious effort to beat out britney in the wedding! So childish and juvenile :doh:

This shit is so stupid. They're lives are rollarcoasters, so will their marriages. So predictable :blank:

who really cares? these people are both idiots for rushing into marriage. they have no concept of reality. neither of their marriages will last. it is seriously pathetic that they are getting married, they are too young. if i was 22 with millions marriage would be the last thing on my mind. well britney is from the south where marrying at 20 is normal so mybe that is why shes so eager...

who really cares? these people are both idiots for rushing into marriage. they have no concept of reality. neither of their marriages will last. it is seriously pathetic that they are getting married, they are too young. if i was 22 with millions marriage would be the last thing on my mind. well britney is from the south where marrying at 20 is normal so mybe that is why shes so eager...

who knows what's going through either of their minds, but i agree, both idiots rushing in, but who really cares? do we really want them to have successful marriages? no. in our celebrity obsessed culture, we would much rather have juicy stuff to gossip and talk shit about!!!!!!!