Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bearded Clam...

Ladies,

I do appreciate the effort and degree of discomfort you's guys endure for that nice and trim "pretty as a Georgia Peach" look.

However, nuthin's better than reachin' down a pair of lycra stretch pants and findin a nice sopping wet whisker buscuit. This is becoming less and less common place.

A bikini wax once in a while is fine, I understand you's gotta make certain concessions to wear those little painted on thongs that I'm so fond of. But as the winter months approach I am making a plea for the 'natural' look to make a substantial comeback.

I think you's will all thank Luigi in the coming months. Just imagine, no more razor burn!!!!

And to the ladies that haven't trimmed ya's nether regions since that last weekend at the shore, keep it up! Like that old saying goes "A bush in the pants is worth a load in the can."

Remember it was men who started this whole 'shaving' craze. Stop punishing ya's selfs to please these guys. Vaginal areas weren't meant to be shaved. Ya don't see men goin around shavin our gentitals now do ya's!? Men wouldn't go through that discomfort for athstetic purposes, and neither should you's.

Luigi "drop that bic" Scarpini

------------------------------

m E a T c U r T a I n Z . . .

Yeah!!! I want bush that I can plant "Termaters" in the summer. No more of this military crew cut shit. There's nothing like a bushy snappy nappy dugout that'll knock yer aunt Connie's socks off.

LONG LIVE THE FAWKIN SCARAPINI MAN!!!!

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by luigi_scarpini:

Remember it was men who started this whole 'shaving' craze. Stop punishing ya's selfs to please these guys. Vaginal areas weren't meant to be shaved. Ya don't see men goin around shavin our gentitals now do ya's!? Men wouldn't go through that discomfort for athstetic purposes, and neither should you's.

Actually I do shave mine.... When a girlie goes down on me I don't want her getting the tonsil tickle from a stray pube, just like I don't like it, so off it goes...

cwm4.gif

Originally posted by luigi_scarpini:

Like that old saying goes "A bush in the pants is worth a load in the can."

I'm cryin' baby!!!! cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by ibhugh:

Actually I do shave mine.... When a girlie goes down on me I don't want her getting the tonsil tickle from a stray pube, just like I don't like it, so off it goes...

cwm4.gif

Shaved smooth or trimmed really short??

My b/f trims thank God! I prefer it much more over the uh, natural look. Like you said, a pube in the throat is no joke, that shit is a bitch to get out!!

OK, OK, I know, TMI cwm7.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

I do appreciate the effort and degree of discomfort you's guys endure for that nice and trim "pretty as a Georgia Peach" look.

Hmmm. I've always kept myself completely smooth... it's a personal preference, not intended to please anyone else. If the boyfriend likes it, great... if he doesn't, he'll have to deal with it (luckily, he doesn't have any complaints!). There's really no discomfort involved, and I definitely prefer the look and feel... but to each her own, eh?

------------------

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." ~JFK

panda_fly.gif