Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone been to their high school reunion yet?

i got mine next month! I booked everything so we getting Dinner and then dancing with a live performance from an artist that was big 10 yrs ago. i have djed a few reunions before and thought they were boring so i spiced mine up!

Do they call you or something? Or are we supposed to take the initiative?

i do the web site for my old high school (what easy money:bounce: ) and they put it all over their site and send out like invitations to the address info they had on file for you, if you've moved then you'd have to get in touch with the Alumni office at ur school and update ur address info though.

and to answer the ? I cant wait for mine, becuse the few people i've ran into that i graduated with look like they have deteriated to utter shit, while i think i've changed A LOT (for the better) since HS

5 or 10 year?

Or even longer?

I was j/w'g how mine would be like, and what people would think of me. I think I've change alot.

I didnt go to my 10 year I wish I had though.

My roomate and I were talking about this last night. I have been out of High school for 15 years and she has been out for 12.

DAM we are getting old.

Do they call you or something? Or are we supposed to take the initiative?

No but i was the one that did all the parties in HS so it was expected of me. my class president was supposed to put it together but he a lazy bum! if u want to come check mine out let me know u are all invited! North Bergen High was huge so they wouldn't notice! LOL

Back then I bet your school would get "brand new" typewriters and the whole school was awed. Your school was hi-tech.

No I went to highschool in the mid 80s..........but yeah, I remember my freshman year I took typing and I was in charge of covering up the new computers at the end of class!!!! I was the classroom manager or something!!! Mrs Toalle loved me...............

lol I had to take typing freshman year in high school, best class ever! we got in so much trouble if we were caught looking at our hands....

Blah...Blah....Blah....

You suck at typing...you sucked at Mavis Beacon...

Imagine if we went to HS together??????????????????????????????????