Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone used Craigslist for sex?

damelo

Fucking whores! That's why you will never be on the same level as men...you have absolutely no skills whatsoever besides sucking cock (keep it up though)

My nomination for worse comment of the week award. If it was suppose to be sarcasm, it's not funny.

What about using craigslist to score a hookup, or some random, no-strings-attached sex? Has anyone done this, or thought about it? That was the original question, not whether you have given head to get a job...

What about using craigslist to score a hookup, or some random, no-strings-attached sex? Has anyone done this, or thought about it? That was the original question, not whether you have given head to get a job...

Its all BS maybe it use to be ligit but now its 10000 guys and maybe 10 women. Most are gay guys just faking to be women to get picts

um, yea hi.

just clearing up misconstrued garbage on this thread, never ever even thought to lower myself to get ahead in any aspect of life. i have the brains and beauty to do it alone. try me.

wow how dignified of you :rolleyes:

i wish i was smart like that!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait, i am- i just have a sense of humor and like to joke around!!!!!!!!! :)

Its all BS maybe it use to be ligit but now its 10000 guys and maybe 10 women. Most are gay guys just faking to be women to get picts

from what i've seen it seems more like a lot of lonely women who are getting out of bitter breakups and want someone to come fuck their brains out!!!!!!! then there's the couples looking for someone to come party with them, and of course the ever-present homos, but lotsa lonely chix too!!!!!

from what i've seen it seems more like a lot of lonely women who are getting out of bitter breakups and want someone to come fuck their brains out!!!!!!! then there's the couples looking for someone to come party with them, and of course the ever-present homos, but lotsa lonely chix too!!!!!

Been on the site a lot huh? :laugh:

wow how dignified of you :rolleyes:

i wish i was smart like that!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait, i am- i just have a sense of humor and like to joke around!!!!!!!!! :)

i think that was ment for nmn, cuz she was joking with you in the beginning...carry on!