Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many people have you...

captainpec

had sex with in your life? Guys, don't worry - we can divide your responses by ten (10) and ladies, we can multiply your responses by two (2) or three (3)... if you are not so inclined to state numbers, then how many people have you dated in your lifetime? :)

i guess ill be the first guy to answer this question...im not embarrassed at all about how many girls ive slept with. most of my friends have slept with more, or so they claim, but i have no problems with the 8 girls ive slept with. ive turnewd other girls done from sex too. if i was a total pig i couldve banged em and added onto my total...but who cares.

as far as dating...i really have no idea how many girls ive just been out on a date with. def alot more than serious relationships

i guess ill be the first guy to answer this question...im not embarrassed at all about how many girls ive slept with. most of my friends have slept with more, or so they claim, but i have no problems with the 8 girls ive slept with. ive turnewd other girls done from sex too. if i was a total pig i couldve banged em and added onto my total...but who cares.

as far as dating...i really have no idea how many girls ive just been out on a date with. def alot more than serious relationships

8 girls is nuttin... you should be proud lol

wait im confused..ur sayin its nuttin..but i should be proud?

I wish I didnt do all the shit I did in h.s. or college.... dont get me wrong I had so much fun, but I never did it for the numbers... i did it cause I'm a horny fuck... however, it's hard to look at my girl sometimes and explain my past. I know she's over it but I can only imagine how hard it is for her when she hears shit or see's people. She only hooked up wit 8 people her whole life and thats why I think I fell for her cause she was different then the rest of the pigs I met in my life. She was a relationship girl when I was meeting one nighters or girls that let me do whateva I wanted. I guess what I'm tryin to say is I see shit differently now wit my girl. Sure there was a lot less headaches, but I wouldnt change what I have now.

thats what I meant by 8 being nuttin and you should be proud... Wit my clique your still considered a virgin wit a number like that... j/k b ut you catch my drift now.

yea i got ya. i never went away to college, i lived at home. so i never got that chance of all those dorm room hookups. but i feel better about myself that i slept with girls i cared about..for the most part. theres only one girl i slept with that i wish i never did...just cuz it could start drama and i shoulda stayed away from her. but she lured me in. other than that i was in some kind of relationship with the other girls i slept with

yea i got ya. i never went away to college, i lived at home. so i never got that chance of all those dorm room hookups. but i feel better about myself that i slept with girls i cared about..for the most part. theres only one girl i slept with that i wish i never did...just cuz it could start drama and i shoulda stayed away from her. but she lured me in. other than that i was in some kind of relationship with the other girls i slept with

oh i didnt go away to college... If I did there would have been a tragedy.

I also only slept with 6. (Guys that is) Maybe 7 is the charm. HAHA!

But seriously, I dont see sleeping with alot of guys is a good thing. To me that is a high number. I dated 4 of them the other two were friends with perks!

So when you are "dating" you date a lot of girls at the same time....:hey:

If I am "dating" I have no intention of jumping into a relationship anytime soon. Hopefully, while I am dating I find someone that I would like to see more often and maybe that will turn into a relationship.

If I am "dating" I have no intention of jumping into a relationship anytime soon. Hopefully, while I am dating I find someone that I would like to see more often and maybe that will turn into a relationship.

I agree with that..... Dont forget the Crazy part!!! :devil::laugh: