Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you wash up directly after sex?

captainpec

The drama is done for this morning and it's time for me to move on... :laugh:

So do you keep a couple tissues near by to do a quick whipe down after blasting a load on her back? Do you run and hop in the shower right after you screw? Do you just allows the fluids to stain the sheets? Inquiring minds wanna know?

what about when he busts all over your tits or ass...do you lay there and rub it in or do you go get the towel right away?

i dont mind layin there for a lil while... sometimes i like to play with it lol but sometimes i just wanna wipe it off and just chill there together... but more often than not i pretty much have no choice but to clean up right away...

Depends if she droped the steamer on my chest or not

In all seriousness, would you/have you ever had some chic shit on your chest? I don't know if I would be able to do it...I think it was X though who mentioned something about laying under a glass table while the girl stands on top and drops a deuce...now that would be fun to watch while I pleasured myself...maybe I just need to work my way up, you know...baby steps

In all seriousness, would you/have you ever had some chic shit on your chest? I don't know if I would be able to do it...I think it was X though who mentioned something about laying under a glass table while the girl stands on top and drops a deuce...now that would be fun to watch while I pleasured myself...maybe I just need to work my way up, you know...baby steps

Jesus Christ man....hahahahha

thats exactly wha i do also, then he cleans me :D

sometimes we go to the shower together or if not we just lay there n he would bring some water :love:

We normally lay for a while but YES , I always go and clean up after and then I get my hubby cleaned up too( he just lays there while i bring the wipes :tongue: )

i almost always like to clean up, i have fair and very sensitive skin and it's gets itchy if i don't wash up fairly soon after doin' the deed :) , plus after yer pussy has been through such a workout i love the way some cool water feels on it, it soothes it and gets it ready for the next time!!!!!