Clubplanet Nightlife Community

posada for johnson?

jtk4

heard the rumor posada included in deal.

what do ya think, flaherty everyday.

posada opts out and comes back next year.

I hate posada

Cashman already on record that any deal will NOT include posada ...and i agree,

i hate mike greenwell

Arizona doesn't want a contract like Posada's That being said, don't the Yanks have a catching prospect that the D-backs were looking at?

Yes they do.. he's like 19 or something and he's supposed to be awesome. I saw him play a little in spring training.

yankees have no prspects, all they have is $$$...they are wiped out...that catcher you're talking about sucks dick

not sure about his sexual preferences ...but he is a blue chipper at a position that its hard to fill with quality players ...enough orginizations have Navarro on thier radar screens that woould warrant taking a chance on him

he is a Prospect nuff said..time will tell

posada only makes 9 million this year, so the d-back would have to pay 4. Randys 8 million comes of the books plus his 17 next year.

Posada then can opt out of his contract next year and sign back with the yankees. i will then blow up yankees stadium

not sure about his sexual preferences ...but he is a blue chipper at a position that its hard to fill with quality players ...enough orginizations have Navarro on thier radar screens that woould warrant taking a chance on him

he is a Prospect nuff said..time will tell

he fucking sucks balls that's why Seattle didn't want him for Garcia...doesn't really matter though, like I said it's gonna come down to the $$ anyway

he fucking sucks balls that's why Seattle didn't want him for Garcia...doesn't really matter though, like I said it's gonna come down to the $$ anyway

Another catcher moving up the charts. Dioner Navarro has vaulted to the top of the Yankees' prospect chart. Josh Boyd :

" ... His combined .321 average ranked fourth among minor league catchers ... Navarro was a second and third baseman as an amateur, and his successful move behind the plate has conjured comparisons to another infielder turned catcher, Jorge Posada. While Navarro doesn’t project to hit for the same power, he has separated himself from the pack by working counts and making hard contact to all fields ... has a short, compact swing but manages to cover the plate, and he’s tough to strike out ... shows more power potential from the right side, though he can get a little pull-happy and could top out at 20 home runs. Navarro’s cat-like quickness around the plate impresses scouts ... There are mixed opinions on his defense. He needs to improve his game-calling skills ... September callup isn’t out of the question. Navarro should be ready to serve as Posada’s backup at some point in 2005. "

posada only makes 9 million this year, so the d-back would have to pay 4. Randys 8 million comes of the books plus his 17 next year.

Posada then can opt out of his contract next year and sign back with the yankees. i will then blow up yankees stadium

Why would the d-backs do this??

it'd be a better deal for the Yankees if they expect to contend for the world series...and I agree,

I hate Don Mattingly

Cant take away the guy who knows the staff, calls a good game and is an offensive weapon as well,

as shaky as the rotation is , the time off for brown/mussina will serve us well come September

I want the yanks to saty with what they got but bolster the bullpen even more so if the starters do show their age come sept .

they should be able to give at least 5 innings then get to a strong pen add some quality to gordon/quantrill/Mariano and it will be allright

i hate rich gedman

Cant take away the guy who knows the staff, calls a good game and is an offensive weapon as well,

as shaky as the rotation is , the time off for brown/mussina will serve us well come September

I want the yanks to saty with what they got but bolster the bullpen even more so if the starters do show their age come sept .

they should be able to give at least 5 innings then get to a strong pen add some quality to gordon/quantrill/Mariano and it will be allright

i hate rich gedman

flaherty can still call a game though....the series is won by pitching and Johnson on any staff instantly makes them superior

i hate Steve Balboni

flaherty is a decent Defensive back up ...but he is just that a defensive back up catcher

not giving up jorge one of the better all around catchers in the league who is post season tested .. and leaving the signal claling to john flaherty

besides i dont want to hear all the redsox fans bitch and cry that we got randy johnson

Jody Reed likes young boys

Granted, its nice that yamkee fans want jorge to stay in NY.. sure he's a good catcher.... an ok offensive player.... but lets think about something for second... The yamkee pitching staff reeks to high heaven... yes they reek... I mean, think about it.. their hottest pitcher rite now is contreras.... days are ticking till the deadline... No way the yamkees get into the postseason with these starters and expect to win the WS, they will get lit up !!

That said, lets bring in the major playa... the kingpin.... the fuckface who ultimately decides whats what...GEORGIEBOY !!! If you people think georgieboy will let the sox get into the postseason with a better pitching staff, then you trully need your head examined. If Jerry Collagenlo decides to stick it to georgie(who by the way resents georgie more than i do) guess what, anybody and everbody is expendable !! I just hope if the yamkees get randy, i hope they pay thru their nose 4 him. I cant think of anything sweeter than a team having a massive $200 + million payroll and not win the WS !! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh:

P.S fuck the yamkees and their fugaysee fans :)

flaherty is a decent Defensive back up ...but he is just that a defensive back up catcher

not giving up jorge one of the better all around catchers in the league who is post season tested .. and leaving the signal claling to john flaherty

besides i dont want to hear all the redsox fans bitch and cry that we got randy johnson

Jody Reed likes young boys

why wouldnt they get Johnson....they'd be the first team ever to double the payroll of the team with the next highest payroll. it'd be like the best thing ever dude

Bobby Meachum gets donkey punched

Granted, its nice that yamkee fans want jorge to stay in NY.. sure he's a good catcher.... an ok offensive player.... but lets think about something for second... The yamkee pitching staff reeks to high heaven... yes they reek... I mean, think about it.. their hottest pitcher rite now is contreras.... days are ticking till the deadline... No way the yamkees get into the postseason with these starters and expect to win the WS, they will get lit up !!

That said, lets bring in the major playa... the kingpin.... the fuckface who ultimately decides whats what...GEORGIEBOY !!! If you people think georgieboy will let the sox get into the postseason with a better pitching staff, then you trully need your head examined. If Jerry Collagenlo decides to stick it to georgie(who by the way resents georgie more than i do) guess what, anybody and everbody is expendable !! I just hope if the yamkees get randy, i hope they pay thru their nose 4 him. I cant think of anything sweeter than a team having a massive $200 + million payroll and not win the WS !! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh:

P.S fuck the yamkees and their fugaysee fans :)

ITs fugazi and the only thing fugazi around here is your talking like you know anything about baseball

THe yanks arent going to make it to the post season????????

care to wager??

as stated before the DL stints for moose and brown will only help come september , and the staff with Vasquez (STUD) Lieber EL duque and JOse 8-3 Contreras (hahahah 8-3 bet the sox would love to have a 5th starter at 8-3)

will hold down the fort especially when the lineup is capable of putting up 8 runs on anyone

why wouldnt they get Johnson....they'd be the first team ever to double the payroll of the team with the next highest payroll. it'd be like the best thing ever dude

Bobby Meachum gets donkey punched

and if the sox could pull of the deal they would, RJ had them on a short list and sox couldnt come up with enuff of a pkg..even though i cant believe RJ would go back with schilling

Troy Oleary gives Lou Merloni the rusty trombone on a daily basis

and if the sox could pull of the deal they would, RJ had them on a short list and sox couldnt come up with enuff of a pkg..even though i cant believe RJ would go back with schilling

Troy Oleary gives Lou Merloni the rusty trombone on a daily basis

he wont go back with Schilling and thats why Randy is not coming to the Red Sox

Jesse Barfield doesnt have enough common curteousy to give Joe Girardi a reach around