Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Measurements

georgym

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

someone answer me! do you measure w/the tape UNDER your boob or do you go around the nipple???????

Get a tape measure and some privacy depending on how much of an exhibitionist you are. Without any clothes on your top half, including a bra, measure yourself in inches around the ribcage below your bust, making sure the tape measure doesn't slide down at the back. Then measure yourself in inches around the fullest part of your breasts, usually over the nipples. The tape measure should be loose. Add five onto the first measurement (around the ribcage only) to get your bra size. If the number is an odd number, round it up to the next even number. For instance if the first measurement is 26, adding five gives 31 so round the number up to 32 to give the bra size. To work out the cup size use the difference between the measurement around your breasts and the bra size and check against the chart below.

Difference Cup Size

Same size A

Up to one inch B

Up to two inches C

Up to three inches D

Up to four inches DD

Up to five inches E

Up to six inches F

Up to seven inches FF

Up to eight inches G

For instance, if in the previous example the measurement around the fullest part of the breast was 35 inches, then 35 – 32 (bra size) = 3 giving a cup size of D, therefore this woman would need to buy bras that were size 32D.

This is a guideline only, the best way to check your size is to have a guy cup them and squeeze them firmly a few times.

:aright:

Get a tape measure and some privacy depending on how much of an exhibitionist you are. Without any clothes on your top half, including a bra, measure yourself in inches around the ribcage below your bust, making sure the tape measure doesn't slide down at the back. Then measure yourself in inches around the fullest part of your breasts, usually over the nipples. The tape measure should be loose. Add five onto the first measurement (around the ribcage only) to get your bra size. If the number is an odd number, round it up to the next even number. For instance if the first measurement is 26, adding five gives 31 so round the number up to 32 to give the bra size. To work out the cup size use the difference between the measurement around your breasts and the bra size and check against the chart below.

Difference Cup Size

Same size A

Up to one inch B

Up to two inches C

Up to three inches D

Up to four inches DD

Up to five inches E

Up to six inches F

Up to seven inches FF

Up to eight inches G

For instance, if in the previous example the measurement around the fullest part of the breast was 35 inches, then 35 – 32 (bra size) = 3 giving a cup size of D, therefore this woman would need to buy bras that were size 32D.

This is a guideline only, the best way to check your size is to have a guy cup them and squeeze them firmly a few times.

:aright:

haha yeah you could do it that way

but for just the measurment part were looking for is the very first number you get...just around the ribcage

Thats bc all bras are sized differently......you could be a 34C in one bra and a 36B in another.......ya heard?

around the widest part to get that measurement. under your breast is the # you use to decide your band size in a bra. i am 27 inch ribcage so i wear a 32 band. if you are 30 inch ribcage you wear a 34. you add 4 inches to the measurement, 32 is the smallest. if its odd you round up i think.

i am 35 25 35

haha yeah you could do it that way

but for just the measurment part were looking for is the very first number you get...just around the ribcage

that makes no sense. then i am 28 25 35???

28 25 35 makes my figure sound terrible :(

i am sure none of you girls have 36 inch ribcages, then you wear a 40 a/b/c or whatever.

around the widest part to get that measurement. under your breast is the # you use to decide your band size in a bra. i am 27 inch ribcage so i wear a 32 band. if you are 30 inch ribcage you wear a 34. you add 4 inches to the measurement, 32 is the smallest. if its odd you round up i think.

i am 35 25 35

Didn't anyone bother to read my long and eloquent post on the previous page?

ohhh i thought the bra size was the around the rib cage plus the 5 shit, but the actual measurment was the just around the ribcage part.....sorry somebitch for confusing you haha. but now im confused because i can wear 36 b bra or 34 c bra..........

can i just saw im petite on top and......sturdy....on the bottom?

damn. u got a big waist. my waist is 30 inches, but i'm also a guy and weigh 182 lb.

thanks. that makes me feel better!! is it really that big? in some brands i can wear a size 4. then again in some i wear a 7 or 8, but i wouldn't consider myself fat.

thanks. that makes me feel better!! is it really that big? in some brands i can wear a size 4. then again in some i wear a 7 or 8, but i wouldn't consider myself fat.

it has nothing to do with being fat, or big. its mostly about how you are proportioned to the rest of your body. like, im very petite, but i have curves and i have the body but on a smaller scale. just because you are bigger in scale doesnt mean u dont look good... :)