Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Younger Men!

candylicious

this is true, not to mention i have met immature 30 year olds ... but for the most part i have found that men are like wine and get better with age :)

this also goes with women tho......i pretty much only date older women.....i luff them....oldest woman ive ever dated was 27. dont think cuz your older that u can "teach" new tricks or train someone......if they need training.....they are officially whack...

you wouldn't be willing to train a girl? I don't see a problem if she learns, afterall if you train her she is doing it exactly the way you want.

totally right bro........a woman CAN be trained if she is a virgin, innocent , prude ect. those things are natural in a woman

a man SHOULDNT HAVE TO BE trained. If your a true man......u should know what a woman wants in the sack......

there are things to keep in mind though...

Regardless of age, men are not mind readers. There's not a manual in hand that tells them what each and every one of us needs/wants. The know-how we're talking about is, in truth, mostly related to the basics.

Communication is KEY! ;)

there are things to keep in mind though...

Regardless of age, men are not mind readers. There's not a manual in hand that tells them what each and every one of us needs/wants. The know-how we're talking about is, in truth, mostly related to the basics.

Communication is KEY! ;)

:aright:.......u got to it b4 i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

reguardless of age...if u know how to comunicate what u want u will figure it all out, and it should end up all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

reguardless of age...if u know how to comunicate what u want u will figure it all out, and it should end up all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

nah...not always true. Sometimes skills are lacking...or interests clash...etc.

On a third note...sometimes when you truly love/care for that person...you just find a way to work out or compromise sexual differences. When it's on another level, sex takes on a whole new meaning.

nah...not always true. Sometimes skills are lacking...or interests clash...etc.

lol....yeah i guess that would suck...u dont want to end up with some partner that cant move that ass...no coordination....that would really suck....but for the most part....lack of communication is what leads to bad sex....not lack of skills.....well let me rephraze that cuz lack of communication is a lack of skill......I just want u all to get some good action......so heres to good action to u all!!!!!!!!!!!!:D