Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PHOTO GALLERY...LET'S SEE WHAT WE ALL LOOK LIKE???

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, I got some pics developed. Not that great but they do the job. These are from my b-day party last week.

Pic: Two of my friends and I.

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 08-27-2000).]

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 08-27-2000).]

Originally posted by newsense:

Alright, Alright,

I didn't want to do this but my girl has been bugging me to put her pic up,

so I will

I don't want any comments either

That's Caprice. When I worked for Maxim, we had her pictures all over the place.

All the kewl kidz are doing it, plus it's big in Europe, so what the hell. I've been reading this board for a year or so, finally got off my dead ass to join in on the boredom so I might as well be late in on this too.

The pic is from last year in the dead ass cold of winter, sitting in my office at the college I worked at.

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

I was hoping to go for one of those "muscular" pictures... but can't find em....<----------sigh--------------->

Only one I was able to get ahold of....

{Shoutout to all the fly girlz on this thread!!!!}

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

As long as we are still postin pics (and they are fun to look at..no one can fight me on that)here is my as one person called it "deer in the headlights" picture...hahaha

-J

------------------

"When you think you've tried every road..Every avenue..Take one more look..At what you found old..And in it you'll find something new"-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

whatsup every1.. thought i might get my pic on here too since i wanna get to know people biggrin.gif (i'm the blondie..)

------------------

"I gaze at the brilliant full moon. The same one, I think to myself, at

which Socrates, Aristotle, and Plato gazed. Suddenly, I imagine they

appear beside me. I tell Socrates about the national debate over one's right to die and wonder at the constancy of the human condition. I tell Plato that I live in the country that has come the closest to Utopia, and I show him a copy of the constitution. I tell Aristotle that we have

found many more than four basic elements and I show him a periodic

table. I get a box of kitchen matches and strike one. They gasp with wonder. We spend the rest of the night lighting farts."

You and your friend look good. Next time you all go out you should meet up with my friends and I. Just being friendly. Oh and I have heard of Saddle Brook.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

thanx.. u don't look too bad yaself :Þ is that you spinnin? (by the way, the girl beside wouldn't be able to come if we ever did meet up bc 1> she's 16 and 2> she lives in sicily lol)

<3, daniela

------------------

"I gaze at the brilliant full moon. The same one, I think to myself, at

which Socrates, Aristotle, and Plato gazed. Suddenly, I imagine they

appear beside me. I tell Socrates about the national debate over one's right to die and wonder at the constancy of the human condition. I tell Plato that I live in the country that has come the closest to Utopia, and I show him a copy of the constitution. I tell Aristotle that we have

found many more than four basic elements and I show him a periodic

table. I get a box of kitchen matches and strike one. They gasp with wonder. We spend the rest of the night lighting farts."

wink.gif thanx, you're not too bad urself tongue.gif (that's u spinnin, right?! all the ppl in the pictures look cute hehe)

what clubs do u like to hit?

(by the way, the gurl next to me wouldn't be able to meet up if we eva did cuz 1> she's 16 and 2> she lives in sicily lol) ciao!! ~~daniela

------------------

Love, Peace, and Hair Grease!!!

Originally posted by mareluna:

wink.gif thanx, you're not too bad urself tongue.gif (that's u spinnin, right?! all the ppl in the pictures look cute hehe)

what clubs do u like to hit?

(by the way, the gurl next to me wouldn't be able to meet up if we eva did cuz 1> she's 16 and 2> she lives in sicily lol) ciao!! ~~daniela

Maybe I'm just tired.. but Love, Peace, and hair grease?

Why does the hair grease part scare me? No intimidating or scary images come to mind... but I find myself uneasy.... (Maybe I just need sleep)

Oh I know why now!!!!!! phew...

Saw Cyber 6, that cartoon that comes on WNYW----- also known as FOX, this thing was supposedly made of mud, but it was all slimy and eww... well yeah....

Nice to see I solved that mystery =) Phew what a relief.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks