Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV's The Assistant

:laugh: :laugh:

Who else finds this a guilty pleasure?!?! I seriously LOVE Andy Dick.....he is absolutely hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's elimination time, bitches!!!!

some of the things he says is sooooooooooo stupid I find it funny... Kinda like Zoolander.... then again that's my type of humor.

He's a crazy guy, and i had a weird experience with him once.

About 5 or 6 years ago, just before Twilo closed down, I was there with some buddies. We were :roll: , and just smoked a blunt. We're on our way out, and right across from me is Andy Dick. He makes DIRECT eye contact with me (and i know i looked insane) and his mouth drops open and starts screaming! I walked right by him, but don't remember what he said. Just his face said enough ~!

Not much of a story, but still weird :laugh2:

Did anyone see Andy Dick on the Surreal Life Two. He came over as a guest to Ron Jeremy's barbeque and started to hook up :makeout: with Trishelle from the Real World Vegas and said he's tried to hook up with her in the past too and that she's just a tease and nothing more. Then I think it was Vanilla Ice that goes well that just answered my question of whether you were gay or not :rofl::rofl: I was dying cause I've wondered that forever. Still a chance of being bi

since we're talking about MTV....

i wanna know who gets voted off of Road Rules!!! :splat:

The first guy who got voted off was the dark haired, shorter one....he was gay, I think he name maybe was Danny??

Does someone else get voted off as well???

The first guy who got voted off was the dark haired, shorter one....he was gay, I think he name maybe was Danny??

Does someone else get voted off as well???

yesm! there's another one....danny cant vote or be voted off for this...

theyre drawing names out of a hat :eek: