Clubplanet Nightlife Community

getting nervous

lafemcaliente

does anyone get nervous when you talk to a guy/girl that you've liked for a long time? it sounds so fifth grade but i felt all fluttery and silly when i was talking to this guy before. ive known him about four years and ive crushed on him for so long, so i guess maybe its just the buildup from then to now?

havent felt this way in a long long time, its weirding me out but its nice at the same time... anyone else ever get like that?

does anyone get nervous when you talk to a guy/girl that you've liked for a long time? it sounds so fifth grade but i felt all fluttery and silly when i was talking to this guy before. ive known him about four years and ive crushed on him for so long, so i guess maybe its just the buildup from then to now?

havent felt this way in a long long time, its weirding me out but its nice at the same time... anyone else ever get like that?

Yes. Last Sunday. :(

suck it up...geez

I think everyone goes through that. The first guy I ever fell in love with used to do that to me - for two years (we weren't dating at the time) everytime he would call I would get sick to my stomach and get all nervous. It would take like two days for me to work up the nerve to call him, and even worse if we hung out I would get the butterflies to no end. Thankfully he never got to see this silly behavior, b/c I think I would've died of embarassment at the time. So don't feel stupid or weird everyone has similar experiences!

i get nervouse before calling a girl for the first time. like if i get her # and then go to call her the next day. i usually look at my phone for a few minutes before building up the courage to make the call. once i start talking though all the nervousness goes away. and when i first hang out with a girl i dont get nervous. i guess im pretty confident, more than i even knew

I get nervous even when i see my ex's from high school. I actually like it because it makes the moments so much more exciting whether it is with someone you know or someone new. It is o.k. to be nervous. I laugh at myself sometimes when i get to nervous.

:D

i love watchin em squirm, seeing someone flustered is a turn on

isn't it so cute?!?!?!?!? i love it when they start blushing and their voice gets all shaky. a good way to tell if there's chemistry is that initial awkwardness!!! :aright:

my ex and i worked in the same restaurant, i knew he liked me before we started dating because he used to get all red and trembly around me, when we finally were together he always told me i gave him fire in his face, so cute :)

isn't it so cute?!?!?!?!? i love it when they start blushing and their voice gets all shaky. a good way to tell if there's chemistry is that initial awkwardness!!! :aright:

my ex and i worked in the same restaurant, i knew he liked me before we started dating because he used to get all red and trembly around me, when we finally were together he always told me i gave him fire in his face, so cute :)

i blush easily, my ears get red