Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The whole mooseknuckle thing.....girls???

OK< so girlies....have you ever gone in a store, tried on that awesome pair of pants and they fit you great except for the fact that they give you a minor cameloe??? Did you buy them anyway??? All of this focus on the cameltoe/mooseknuckle situation has got me to thinking. I used to be so paranoid about that shit b/c my ex used to use those terms and point out girls with it going on....anyway girls, do you wear pants knowing that you have a camletoe??

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Artful, I know you've got to be joking when you ask that.....

So I seriously want to know how girls feel about this... I have a pair of pants that show a teenie camletoe and I won't wear them b/c of it. Any other girls not wearing certain pants b/c of pantie bacon????

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

From a guys point, I don't think camel toe is really that visible except on spandex or similar type attire. Through jeans? You're probably being too critical because they're on you! You'd look great in anything!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Smithers, come here. I need you.

uknj I do believe it is proper for a little toe to show (im a poet and didnt know it).Just make sure its not Mick Jagger like lips showin,IMHO.But for the definitive answer I think we shall leave that up to the Lord of Labias, The KIng of Cameltoes. The MOnarch of Mooseknuckles,The prince of pantybacon.......his majesty Luigi S.

I will be giving my comprehensive dissertation on this very subject in the near future. The problem is everytime I start writing it, I end up running to the can so's I can rub one out.

My advice regarding ladies shopping for pants is "no they're not TOO tight" and "no, they DONT make you look fat". I hope my words will prove helpful on your quest.

Luigi Fawkin Scarpini

--------------------------

Lycra is the Answer . . .

Originally posted by luigi_scarpini:

My advice regarding ladies shopping for pants is "no they're not TOO tight" and "no, they DONT make you look fat". I hope my words will prove helpful on your quest.

Luigi Fawkin Scarpini

Genius.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

There's nothing wrong w/ a *little* bit of the old mooseknucle, especially if the pants are slammin'

Think of it this way, does a guy worry if a pair of pants show off the size of his package too much.

Be proud of your toe!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by cathyo:

There's nothing wrong w/ a *little* bit of the old mooseknucle, especially if the pants are slammin'

Think of it this way, does a guy worry if a pair of pants show off the size of his package too much.

Be proud of your toe!

MMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about anybody else, but I think mooseknucle is kinda gross. It shows how fat the labia are, and as a female, I think it's a turn-off....

Just gimme nice cleavage...and maybe even a little g-string panty-line.... *drool* cwm32.gif

------------------

mani.gif

Round and Round we go...Where we stop Nobody Knows....

I hear what you are saying about a little cleavage and a g-string line....those are very sexy as well. I just am wondering, what's so bad about fat Labia? I see nothing wrong with that. When my bulge is showing sometimes I don't feel that's a bad thing. I hope it sparks interest cwm24.gif

Originally posted by evovr6:

I think you guys are misinterpreting the camel toe. There's nothing wrong with showing a little labia, the problem arises when girls have big, fat punanies. This is a camel toe, not just the lips, but when there is enough fat to actually look like a camel's foot.

Please..I am eating a snack and don't want it all over me. Gross.

------------------

What da.....

Luigi, you animal!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

flash.jpg

Cameltoe happens whether you have ummm, fat labia or not. Every girl has what's in between there and if you stick a seam in that area...well, these things are going to happen. cwm32.gif

I think the grossness factor is acheived when the belly and inner thighs surrounding the area in question stretch the seam to the point where it has no choice but to crawl up there to avoid splitting. That's when it is not just c-toe but the creases actually continue to stretch out from toe to hip bone. Any time the belly and thigh cause a crease...the pants are TOO tight.

Alright, I think I've gone too far in depth here so...bye! cwm31.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif