Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sluttiest thing you've ever done

missroxy

But i like to think I am my bf own personal whore - I love being slutty in the bedroom :hat:

if its in the beedroom ... its not sluty!!!

in a taxi or the janitor's closet at 7/11 ..... maybe

on top of the speaker stack in a club with someone you meet 15 minutes ago, while your boyfriend holds the videocamera ... bling bling bling .. we have a winner

All these hot slut stories... makes me feel tame... even the time i fucked a new girl at work one night (graveyard shift, just the two of us, but we got interrupted in the middle of her givin me head cuz the delivery guy showed up) or the time i fucked 2 sisters (actual blood sisters, not sorority), on their front lawn...

that was fun... fucked the older sister earlier that day (repeatedly) and we were sitting out on the lawn as the sun was goin down, and her sis came out and sat down, asked which of them i'd rather fuck... told them that i couldnt tell who was better in the sack until i'd actually had them both... from there the conversation went something along the lines of "TASTE TEST!!"

was pretty awesome, havin both at once... older sister was tighter, younger sister had better tits and was a little dirtier (in the good way), and they were both competing with each other... aint sibling rivalry grand?

All these hot slut stories... makes me feel tame... even the time i fucked a new girl at work one night (graveyard shift, just the two of us, but we got interrupted in the middle of her givin me head cuz the delivery guy showed up) or the time i fucked 2 sisters (actual blood sisters, not sorority), on their front lawn...

that was fun... fucked the older sister earlier that day (repeatedly) and we were sitting out on the lawn as the sun was goin down, and her sis came out and sat down, asked which of them i'd rather fuck... told them that i couldnt tell who was better in the sack until i'd actually had them both... from there the conversation went something along the lines of "TASTE TEST!!"

was pretty awesome, havin both at once... older sister was tighter, younger sister had better tits and was a little dirtier (in the good way), and they were both competing with each other... aint sibling rivalry grand?

WHOA! Very slutty and trashy

Any incest happening?

lol not really on the incest... like i said, they were sorta more focussed on competing with each other to get me off... was fuckin awesome ^_^

tempted to call them up again and see if i can finally decide who's better of the two, but i lost their number long ago :P

The two sisters def. win this thread.

:bowdown:

i know its tempting, but no mom jokes damnit

Ever slept with your sister fiance? had sex with some random drunk chick who was passed out face down in the bathroom at a club? fucked two strangers in one night? lets hear them.

hahahaha...well I cant really pick pne...hmm Ive done lots of slutty things...Im a recovering slut!! lol!! I was until I got into a long term relationship...to name a few I fucked a guy (whom I knew) in a frat bathroom stall at a party....Ive had a 4 some with my bestfriend and 2 guys she had just ,et a couple days prior....Ive had a couple one night stands...haha nice..Im airin my dirty laundry...must be the alcohol talkin..just to name a few..but those days are over thank god! :)

about 3 1/2 years ago I dropped some extasy on Memorial Day weekend with about 10 people and we went down to the beach. There was this super hot guy with his gf, her best friend, and another guy - we all started getting hot and bothered - so I straight up grabbed guy w/ the gf and started making out with him right in front of his gf (I was rolling so hard that I didn't even give a fuck). She got pissed at first, but like a half hour later everyone was getting super horny so us five left everyone else at the beach to go to a motel. I have to say it was wild - it was 2 guys and 3 girls - we were fucking in the shower, everywhere - the cool part was we got one of those cheap motel rooms with mirrors everywhere. Definitely had fun. not sure I would do it again but it was worth the experience

:laugh: niccccccce

whoa neko nice!

well i was breaking up with this girl..wasnt really my gf but just someone i saw in my dorm room ..she would come down on the weekends..and i fucked her as a goodbye or whatever..then i went back to my girlfriends dorm room and fucked her ...2 chicks within 24hrs baby : )