Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it true about nyc?

its true, manhattan is like 90% gays and 10% skinny kids that look like mobie that wear shirts from hot topic and wair funny shades and think there so underground and cool..

is that true?

Yea and they all bitch about The B&T ers meanwhile 99% werent even born in New York city but they are sooo much cooler than everyone else i guess over paying for garbage apartments makes you cool i dont know....

Yea and they all bitch about The B&T ers meanwhile 99% werent even born in New York city but they are sooo much cooler than everyone else i guess over paying for garbage apartments makes you cool i dont know....

yes and they love to talk about how nj people all dont know about music or the scene. Gotta love how nyc will be getting the 2am clsoing time in about a year or so,.. Cant wait to hear the fags scream like the bitches they are.

yes and they love to talk about how nj people all dont know about music or the scene. Gotta love how nyc will be getting the 2am clsoing time in about a year or so,.. Cant wait to hear the fags scream like the bitches they are.

Theres not going to be a 2am closing time unless the establishment cant keep the external noise below a certain decibel level, and this only goes in residential areas.

Considering more than probably 80% of NYC clubs and other nightlife establishments arent in residential areas its not going to be an issue.

On top of that the remaining places are mostly bars and lounges that dont have music loud enough to be effected by the law anyway.

Unless you're in the village or in chelsea that is defn not the scene in NYC. I think all you b&t r's are just jealous. I've lived in Westchester and I am now living in Manhattan......and Manhattan is so much better, I wouldnt even think about going back to westchester where the nightlife is completly DEAD and always has been. :bounce:

Theres not going to be a 2am closing time unless the establishment cant keep the external noise below a certain decibel level, and this only goes in residential areas.

Considering more than probably 80% of NYC clubs and other nightlife establishments arent in residential areas its not going to be an issue.

On top of that the remaining places are mostly bars and lounges that dont have music loud enough to be effected by the law anyway.

Trust me if Gloomberg gets elected again he will close bars and clubs at 2am

lol, if thats your type of ambient then i suggest you hit the village, all types of freaks there. Im from manhattan and i don't hang out with that crowd at all or have even taken the time to notice that.

thanks for informing us :aright:

its true, manhattan is like 90% gays and 10% skinny kids that look like mobie that wear shirts from hot topic and wair funny shades and think there so underground and cool..

Where the hell are you from????

The gays are in Chelsea and west village and the moby look-a-likes are in the east village.

The rest is all diverse. You should go check it out for yourself budddy.

90% + 10% =100%

are you in the 90% or the 10%?

is that true?

90% + 10% =100%

are you in the 90% or the 10%?

don't insult the gays, or the skinny moby look alikes like that.............these types of fools got a wrap on seaside and think they know music........keep up the great work notallwhatever.......your posts remind me of why I hate NJ......