So Who Will Be...

nomembername

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing like being single

Damn right...it's like Chris Rock says...

Commitment or New Pussy? Commitment sometimes gives ya a headache. New Pussy always puts a :D on one's face. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Being single is fun if you continuously get action! :aright: Here's to the go get-hers!!!!! :D

Damn right...it's like Chris Rock says...

Commitment or New Pussy? Commitment sometimes gives ya a headache. New Pussy always puts a :D on one's face. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Being single is fun if you continuously get action! :aright: Here's to the go get-hers!!!!! :D

actually, i was being a little sarcastic. but thanks anyway

How long ago did you break up?? I'm so outta the loop. No but seriously I was w/someone for 4 1/2 years. It's just so nice to do what you want, not to have to answer to anyone, have fun with your friends, etc BUT

I'm not going to lie -- it does get lonely once in a while.

actually, i was being a little sarcastic. but thanks anyway

I got out of relationship about a year ago and it took me a while to realize that yes being with someone has it's perks but being single does as well. As Mystify said, when single you can come and go as you please, do what you want, etc. There's a time 4 everything. Hope it all works out for you though!!!! :D To nothing but good times!!!!!!! :beer:

I got out of mine a week ago but it only lasted a month

He was just to boring for my taste

:laugh:

See this is the type of post we needed these past two pages to get this thread back on track...Hey fouroneone, you owe me some $$ for that over and under bet we had going

Mine was off and one for close to two years, but never serious. I said no a few months ago. It was really hard.

Before that there were sessions when the next morning you felt like you lost 5 lbs from all the rough hair pulling ass slapping plaster breaking luving the night before (a feel sorry for the neighbors that didnt have eyeplugs) .... there was one session ... well, that's another thread until itslef.

Believe or not, we still hang as the best of friends and still turn eyes when we walk into a club. And in the end, we were always honest to each other and some exceptionally hot times.

Anyone down for Vegas in August? She and me and few others will be pimpin a big house there probably - feel free to pm me.